Barbell/Pendlay Row 5x5
    Power Shrug 3x8
    Pull up ladders
    Barbell curl 3x8

Workout A on Mon/Thurs
    Workout B on Tues/Fri
  3. yitmy
    yitmy
    In flux-meaning I had tried CrossFit and found variety really helps increase growth of tissue so I am incorporating this workout style to the home environment.
  4. yitmy
    yitmy
    In flux-meaning I had tried CrossFit and found variety really helps increase growth of tissue so I am incorporating this workout style to the home environment.
  5. peterk
    peterk
    I agree I also believe that variety helps increase growth. One just needs to be careful not keep chopping and changing at the drop of a hat! Stick to a routine for a season then change - I normally stick with a routine for about 8 weeks before changing. I will sometimes change or tweak an exercise during the space of a routine.
  6. peterk
    peterk
    Every now and again I like to throw in an olympic lift or two!
  7. Stevendouglas
    Stevendouglas
    Right now I am doing a kettlebell chaos workout that works the whole body and also uses stretches for mobility that will hopefully help my lower back out as well.
Community
Forum
Reviews
Articles
Follow M&S
Contact Us

Muscle & Strength, LLC
1180 First Street South
Columbia, SC 29209
PH: 1-800-537-9910
Email: click here

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
© Copyright 2015, Muscle & Strength LLC. Images copyright of their respective owners. Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Terms of Use