MEMBER LOGIN

Tab Content
No Recent Activity

1 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Thanks for the rep buddy I highly recommend you and your parents read Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet. It's not a diet diet. She will teach you and your family how to eat properly and for a busy schedule. Your diet is 80% of your body composition, the other 20% is genetics and exercise. You and your family must get your diet in order before it's too late to reverse the damage. You truly are what you eat. IMO, a poor diet will knock at least 15-20 years off your life expectancy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Lamanes

Basic Information

About Lamanes
Training Experience:
1-2 Years
Fitness Goals:
Cut Fat
Location:
Ontario
Your Gender:
Male
Age:
<20

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
15
Posts Per Day
0.00
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
1
Most Recent Message
11-27-2010 12:16 AM
General Information
Last Activity
04-23-2014 07:57 PM
Join Date
11-25-2010
Community
Forum
Reviews
Articles
Follow M&S
Contact Us

Muscle & Strength, LLC
1180 First Street South
Columbia, SC 29209
PH: 1-800-537-9910
Email: click here

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
© Copyright 2015, Muscle & Strength LLC. Images copyright of their respective owners. Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Terms of Use