5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Default 1 Year Supplements Maybe

Whey Protein - 100% Gold standard 20 pounds
    Casein Protein - 100% Casein Protein 20 pounds
    8x animal pak 44

What weight gainer should I use? I was thinking about sticking with muscle juice because of the high calorie content, but I am open for suggestions.. with international shipping, does anybody know how the duty fee charges work?

I feel like I also may be going way overboard in buying all supps at once, spending 1000$ spread over an entire year feels alot different than spending 1000$ all at once and having it last a year.. you know.. I am just trying to wrap my mind around this. Plus I feel like if I bought 45KG of supps the duty fees would be REDICULOUS and I would be able to get for the same price locally.. What do you guys know?
    Squat 2.1x BW Squat, 1.75xBW Bench Press, 2.5xBW Deadlift (425/350/500)
    205 lbs @7%

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

I'm going to PM you about this
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 10k products from over 300 brands
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

Follow M&S:
    Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+

Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

Banned
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme666 View Post
    8x animal pak 44

What weight gainer should I use? I was thinking about sticking with muscle juice because of the high calorie content, but I am open for suggestions.. with international shipping, does anybody know how the duty fee charges work?

I feel like I also may be going way overboard in buying all supps at once, spending 1000$ spread over an entire year feels alot different than spending 1000$ all at once and having it last a year.. you know.. I am just trying to wrap my mind around this. Plus I feel like if I bought 45KG of supps the duty fees would be REDICULOUS and I would be able to get for the same price locally.. What do you guys know?
    I would be worried that I would get tired of the flavor of my protein. I buy it 5lbs at a time and usually I never get the same flavor twice in a row.

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

I have the luxury of trying different ones now
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

Follow M&S:

Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance

Id be afraid that it might turn bad & clumpy, im not sure but I have noticed that with the proteins I buy in bulk they seem to be harder to disolve when I make my shakes...maybe im just unlucky, but being in australia & buying australian products I do save alot of cash when buying in bulk.

Come to think of it I have never seen any expiry date on any of the supplements we use..any theories on that?
    HEY! Do You Need a Great Ab Workout? Try My Personal Routine its Like Doing Crunches in an ELECTRICAL STORM!!! Your Abs Will be Made of Lightning !!!REAL LIGHTNING!!!
    Or Maybe You Seek More Knowledge? Check in & Post Regularly & Eventually You'll be as Smart as DOUG! You'll Type as Fast as DOUG! Members Will See Your Rep & Post Count & Think You are DOUG! You'll Have Debates in Threads With the Actual DOUG! Until the Time Comes That we Get sick of You & Deport you Back to !!!DOUGLAND!!!
    Remember Here at Muscle & Strength We are 100% NATURAL!!! So if You Want to Discuss illegal & Banned Substances We Will All Say F@$K YOU! and Kick You in the Face With our !!!ENERGY LEGS!!!

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength

8x animal pak 44

Same here ill be getting some cash through in few weeks and lookin to do a big stock up ... Was wondering ... Is there any special deals on bulk buy-ins ?
    Bench - 231lbs x 5, Squats - 264lbs x 5, Deadlift - 363lbs x 5 Power Clean - 187lb x 5, Pull ups - BW + 44lbs x 5, Dips - BW + 66lbs x 5, Miltary Press - 143lbs x 5

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDspec View Post
    Id be afraid that it might turn bad & clumpy, im not sure but I have noticed that with the proteins I buy in bulk they seem to be harder to disolve when I make my shakes...maybe im just unlucky, but being in australia & buying australian products I do save alot of cash when buying in bulk.

Come to think of it I have never seen any expiry date on any of the supplements we use..any theories on that?
    They shouldn't go bad at all...most supps last for years and years without any probs
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

Follow M&S:

Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

8x animal pak 44

Not sure how much protein you use, But if you use 2 serving of whey and 1 casien a day, it would be closer to 6 months worth. Also, not sure if in every case, especailly international, but usually you get cheaper shipping the more you order. I am sure you could PM your potential order and they could figure out the cost, than you could shop it and see if you can beat the price. But, in my opinion, unless you can beat the price by a fairly large margin, I would give business to M&S..