MEMBER LOGIN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance

Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Lol at your idea of being healthy.. Your idea of being healthy seems to be watching what you eat, when you eat and keeping yourself in good condition... This is EXACTLY what i wan't to avoid (i value my mental health over my physical health, and these things would drive ME mentally crazy) Just the thought of that almost makes me suicidal.. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy life being so anal about their health, and in my opinion YOUR diet is ****
    You haven't attacked anyone? What would you call this? You've never met me. You have no idea the kind of person I am or what I value, yet this post implies that somehow MY idea of being healthy (which you have no clue of, by the way) is somehow mentally unhealthy. That's a bit presumptious. This coming from the same person who rants about not wanting to do crunches (lazy), who has in a previous post already learned from 5kg about how bad Cokes are for you and stated "I'm giving up Cokes forever (hypocrit), and who has, within only a few months of starting already mentioned steroids as a part of recovery from injury. Credibility? Zero. -EK
    Donít chase the 1%, there is no magic training routine or diet thatís going to provide any measurable results over the basic principles for getting huge and strong: Train heavy, eat and sleep more.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Other

This thread makes me want to do coke instead of drink it.
    WyomIAN

"'We're only human' is our excuse to say we're not in control over our actions; prefering to blame some 'natural process' for our own self-indulgence in personal gain." -- Subhumans
    _______________________ _________ ________ _______ ______ _____ ____ ___ __ _

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Dude, ur slamming me on a forum and questioning my mental health? I haven't attacked anyone, i wanted to know something, one person helped me out and the rest were all about pushing there lifestyles and opinions

I bet you go up to people with drug habits, overweight people and prostitutes and slam on them too ay, for not living their lives like you live yours.. Or are you just loving the whole internet anonymity thing.

But seriously, having rep on the net is awesome
    I wouldn't call it "Pushing a lifestyle" I would call it good advice. It's your choice wether or not to listen. Last I checked this site was for people that cared about their health and well being. If you don't like the FACT that your diet is terrible don't post on it. You have your idea of a "Good Diet" so why argue with others trying to educate you?? Go grab a 12 pack of Coke a sack of burgers and eat up!!!!
    Backstabbers - Caesar had Brutus, it's hard to weed em' out even Jesus had Judas

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

Quote Originally Posted by WyomIAN View Post
    This thread makes me want to do coke instead of drink it.
    wouldnt that be more appropriate for a thread on cutting than bulking? but i i hear yah
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep
    Web: FNutrition.com Twitter: @Fahrenheitnutri
    2012:The Recomp Begins - Steve Reeves Classic Full Body Workout & The Lean Gains / IF

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

what can i say - you can lead a horse to water....
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep
    2012:The Recomp Begins - Steve Reeves Classic Full Body Workout & The Lean Gains / IF

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

The Olive Oil Shooter

Extra virgin olive oil is a heart-healthy cancer fighter. It's actually one of the few foods allowed by the FDA to claim health benefits on the label. But that's not why we're interested in it for this article. We like it here because it's calorically dense, containing about 120 calories per teeny-tiny serving.

Just get yourself a standard shot glass ó a "single," or 1.5 ounces. Now fill it with extra virgin olive oil and toss it back. Do that three times in one day and you'll add 900 squeaky-clean calories to your daily intake.

You can't beat the convenience ó those 900 calories take you maybe five seconds to prepare and consume. As an added bonus, those calories leave you feeling as if you haven't eaten anything, which makes them perfect for skinny guys who undereat because they just aren't hungry enough.

Now, is this a pleasant experience? Well, it's not too bad. Using "extra light" olive oil can help if you don't like the flavor ("light" in this case means light in flavor, not in calories; oil is oil, no matter how it looks or tastes), but it helps to just slam it down without thinking too much about it.

Sources:http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...ut_getting_fat
    "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas."

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

if you get a good enough evoo you will never have problems with the taste i could drink a bottle of the good stuff
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Other

make sure to watch your macros when doing these EVOO shooters...
    WyomIAN

"'We're only human' is our excuse to say we're not in control over our actions; prefering to blame some 'natural process' for our own self-indulgence in personal gain." -- Subhumans

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmilian View Post
    The Olive Oil Shooter

Extra virgin olive oil is a heart-healthy cancer fighter. It's actually one of the few foods allowed by the FDA to claim health benefits on the label. But that's not why we're interested in it for this article. We like it here because it's calorically dense, containing about 120 calories per teeny-tiny serving.

Just get yourself a standard shot glass ó a "single," or 1.5 ounces. Now fill it with extra virgin olive oil and toss it back. Do that three times in one day and you'll add 900 squeaky-clean calories to your daily intake.

You can't beat the convenience ó those 900 calories take you maybe five seconds to prepare and consume. As an added bonus, those calories leave you feeling as if you haven't eaten anything, which makes them perfect for skinny guys who undereat because they just aren't hungry enough.

Now, is this a pleasant experience? Well, it's not too bad. Using "extra light" olive oil can help if you don't like the flavor ("light" in this case means light in flavor, not in calories; oil is oil, no matter how it looks or tastes), but it helps to just slam it down without thinking too much about it.

Ewww...
    Side effects may include; weight gain, increased appetite, increased sex appeal, huge arms, massive strength, XXL t-shirts, self confidence, low fat diet, sexy pectorals, sheer ballsiness, and penile growth. If muscle growth persists for more then four hours, consult a mirror.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

never had a serving of Udo's i take it
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Other

Quote Originally Posted by BolanRox View Post
    never had a serving of Udo's i take it
    i pour udo's right onto my vegetables... it's delicious, but not sure i'd do the same with EVOO
    WyomIAN

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Lol at your idea of being healthy.. Your idea of being healthy seems to be watching what you eat, when you eat and keeping yourself in good condition... This is EXACTLY what i wan't to avoid (i value my mental health over my physical health, and these things would drive ME mentally crazy) Just the thought of that almost makes me suicidalThats the weakest thing I have ever heard, my aunt was in an abusive relationship for 16 years.. now that would make somebody suicidal. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, FOOL... I don't understand how anyone can enjoy life being so anal about their health, and in my opinion YOUR diet is ****.. But i'm not going to push that opinion on ya..

This is what i was after "If coke makes you happy, drink it, but it is definitely not beneficial in any way to muscle development. "

Thanks noobus
    So you were looking for a way to justify your poor choice.. I am sure you already knew that fact, you shouldn't need somebody to tell you to go ahead and eat/drink $hit..

I think its funny actually.. You think our diet is crap, but we are also the guys making great gains in the gym.. We train just as hard as any other guy who trains properly, but why are they not seeing the greatest results?? DIET
    Squat 2.1x BW Squat, 1.75xBW Bench Press, 2.5xBW Deadlift (425/350/500)
    205 lbs @7%

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmilian View Post
    The Olive Oil Shooter

Just get yourself a standard shot glass — a "single," or 1.5 ounces. Now fill it with extra virgin olive oil and toss it back. Do that three times in one day and you'll add 900 squeaky-clean calories to your daily intake.

You can't beat the convenience — those 900 calories take you maybe five seconds to prepare and consume. As an added bonus, those calories leave you feeling as if you haven't eaten anything, which makes them perfect for skinny guys who undereat because they just aren't hungry enough.

whoa that's intense, i can down tequila and b52 i can probably down olive oil, i'll give it a shot, might get some weird looks though... 300 calories from 2 shots of oil sounds alot easier than chewing through the can of beans i chowed on last night
    Last edited by codral; 05-21-2009 at 07:10 PM.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

Quote Originally Posted by WyomIAN View Post
    i pour udo's right onto my vegetables... it's delicious, but not sure i'd do the same with EVOO
    i prefer olive oil on veggies - for rice dishes though it is pretty much a toss up - Udo's is pretty tastey on risoto its a real toss up
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

I really didnt like Udos when I first tried it, but you get used to it pretty quick. I have it on salads, veg, potatoes etc
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 10k products from over 300 brands
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

Follow M&S:
    Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+

Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by EKnight View Post
    and who has, within only a few months of starting already mentioned steroids as a part of recovery from injury. Credibility? Zero. -EK
    hey mate, FYI have a read of http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/pain.../cortisone.htm btw. It's not exactly getting on the juice, it's commonly used in medical to help with inflammation while minimizing bodily harm..

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat

Why don't we just close this thread? The OP is obviously not interested in getting good advice and this is only becoming a source of arguing and fighting.

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength

No way! Leave it open and let him and EKnight fight it out. I know who my money's on

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat

lol, I think we need a leash for EK... So much for teddy bear

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

.. suck up his ass more.. <3 forum alliances ay

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength

If you had won medals for bench pressing something like 3 times your bodyweight, I might have a similar respect for you.

Why are you on this site? You've asked questions and then done nothing but make inflammatory comments and talk down to people since. All whilst paying no regard to the advice that you asked for.

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat

This thread just got...

SERIOUS
    *Prepare yourself for lols*

lol wut?
    CWU

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength

LOL - You calling me a *****?!

LtL

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat

can we get a ban please?

BGD - Superset Superman muscletrainerdh's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

I can see this thread is getting out of hand.

Way too much P&SSY! LOL J/K Brenden!

Play nice boys.

Closing thread.
    POWER LEVEL: 54,481

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.