MEMBER LOGIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 50
  1. #1
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default Just cut coke out.. Now struggling to get intake

    Hey so anyway i was formerly at around 3000 cals with coke included (have 3 a day) and just need to know if the 900 odd calories i was getting from coke would have actually been proper bulking calories in any sense?

    My requirement is 2361 a day and atm i'm managing only 2350-2400 (need 2861 for bulk)

    My food breakdown:

    wake up: Prot shake 384

    Morning tea: Sandwich ham lettuce mayo = 250

    Lunch Sandwich ham lettuce mayo + 1 turkey lettuce mayo= 600 (+ olives and sundrieds)

    Afternoon snack Sandwich ham lettuce mayo = 250

    Dinner 500 (varies what i eat alot, but generally around 500)

    before bed: Protein shake - 384

    2368 on off days

    On gym nights i eat about 2488 because i have an extra shake, with water after gym..

    Anyway, if i have say 1 coke a day will i be filling my requirement and getting my 2800 calories or will i just be getting 2400 + a coke which won't help towards bulking?

    This much food atm makes me feel physically ill throughout the day because my stomachs not a fan of so much

    Thanks..
    Last edited by codral; 05-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.

  2. #2
    M&S Power User BarryT's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      1,584
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Madison, MS USA
    • Reputation
      2,763,052
    • Rep Power
      27,648

    Default

    You've got some work to do on your diet.

    Coke should be replaced altogether. Empty calories. Simply simple sugars.
    Mayo - ditch that too.

    Calorie consumption should also be the same whether or not it is a lifting day. On you off days, your body is recovering and muscles are growing. You are not growing in the gym.

    Vegetable? Breakfast Carbs? Complex Carbs in general? Lean meats like chicken/pork for protein needs? How about some vegetables?

    Your diet is in need of some SERIOUS help!!!!!
    Leaning Out

  3. #3
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default

    Hey mate, yeh vegetables i have most nights for dinner with whatever meat my old lady makes.. Cooks all sorts of stuff, always healthy

    I have mates that are body building on ramen noodles, thick shakes and the occasional bowl of rice

    The mayo i don't want to ditch because it's not so much empty calories as a coke in that it's dairy.. right? And some of the fats in it are worthwile + it tastes good

    Also i'm not looking to improve my general health, just looking to build.. never been to hospital, never had any major problems and only been to doctors twice in 22 years

    The ham or turkey meat has protein in it but i'm not one to just go out and grab a chunk of chicken to start eating.. Also i'm easily getting my daily protein requirements at the moment

    The guy i used to work with was always eating rice chicken tuna beans etc but he was fanatical..

    I just want to bulk, i've read of plenty of people bulking on cheeseburgers and fries so i think my diets ok considering

    Shame that the cokes don't really count towards daily calorie intake.. gonna have to find some time to stuff another meal down my throat i guess.. really beginning to hate eating
    Last edited by codral; 05-19-2009 at 11:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Custom User Title Brenden061's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Mar 2009
    • Posts
      3,174
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Starship Enterprise
    • Reputation
      11,430,730
    • Rep Power
      114,333

    Default

    I think barry gave you some great advice.


    If you want to do it like your mates, go ahead.


    The mayo i don't want to ditch because it's not so much empty calories as a coke in that it's dairy.. right? And some of the fats in it are worthwile + it tastes good
    I hope your not serious about that statement.

    I just want to bulk, i've read of plenty of people bulking on cheeseburgers and fries so i think my diets ok considering
    Yes, but are you them?
    CWU

  5. #5
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default

    No.. i'm eating better than burgers and fries, just not eating religiously carefully.. Only a few of the people i know who go to gym eat properly, most of my mates are tradies and it's always the same crap with them, pies sausage rolls maccas and the occasional proper meal

    hmm, I might try eating crap for a month, got nothing to lose and plenty to gain i guess.. least it won't be difficult to make my calorie requirements i suppose

  6. #6
    Will rep for Zyzz posts TBtaylor52's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Nov 2008
    • Posts
      12,008
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      IL
    • Reputation
      105,525,351
    • Rep Power
      1,055,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    No.. i'm eating better than burgers and fries, just not eating religiously carefully.. Only a few of the people i know who go to gym eat properly, most of my mates are tradies and it's always the same crap with them, pies sausage rolls maccas and the occasional proper meal

    hmm, I might try eating crap for a month, got nothing to lose and plenty to gain i guess.. least it won't be difficult to make my calorie requirements i suppose
    Yeah but it can lead to unnecessary fat gain.
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 Ė 08/06/2011. Veni Vidi Vici. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics.
    POWER LEVEL: 116,195

  7. #7
    Psychosociety Graeme's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2008
    • Posts
      8,203
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Sudbury
    • Training Log
    • Reputation
      44,979,574
    • Rep Power
      449,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBtaylor52 View Post
    Yeah but it can lead to unnecessary fat gain.
    Although this is true, I see his point..

    Right now I have such a high calorie requirement because of my muay thai training and brazilian jiu jitsu.. on top of being in the gym. So for some of us it may just be more practical to not worry about diet tooooo much, as long as we get the nutrients that we need.
    Squat 2.1x BW Squat, 1.75xBW Bench Press, 2.5xBW Deadlift (425/350/500)
    205 lbs @7%

  8. #8
    Moderator EKnight's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2008
    • Posts
      6,405
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Metropolis
    • Reputation
      1,613,671,072
    • Rep Power
      16,136,754

    Default

    The mayo is as bad as the coke. It isn't just the fat, but the sugar and processed crap in it, too. You have been given solid advice- your diet sucks. For bulking, many people have to train outside the gym as well. In other words, you need to train yourself to eat correctly. You can either take the time and effort to make the needed changes to your diet and reap the rewards that come with it, or you can not make those gains because you're gaining fat. Just because you haven't been to the doctor, doesn't mean you don't need to! How would you know if you have an insulin resistance? All that sugar from soda (900 cals per day??) mean it's possible. How do you know what your blood lipid profile is like (high cholesterol anyone?). Ultimately it's up to you, but whether you want to hear it or not, you need to ditch the empty calorie garbage food. -EK
    Donít chase the 1%, there is no magic training routine or diet thatís going to provide any measurable results over the basic principles for getting huge and strong: Train heavy, eat and sleep more.

  9. #9
    Trusted Advisor Doug's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2006
    • Posts
      32,477
    • Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      UK
    • Reputation
      1,385,257,343
    • Rep Power
      13,852,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Hey so anyway i was formerly at around 3000 cals with coke included (have 3 a day) and just need to know if the 900 odd calories i was getting from coke would have actually been proper bulking calories in any sense?

    My requirement is 2361 a day and atm i'm managing only 2350-2400 (need 2861 for bulk)
    You should omit any junk or processed foods, increase the calories in small stages to get up to the required calorie level. Each stage of increasing your calories will increase the metabolism to what level of calories you are eating.

    Drinking soft sugar laden drinks can cause tooth decay, Diabetes, softening of the bones, and irregularities in heart rythmn. Also with long term use of cola doctors have now seen cases of Hypokalaemia where levels of potassium in the blood have been at very low levels and low potassium can affect muscle function which includes the heart.
    Doug

    Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

    * My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

    * My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

    * My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

    "You can't out-train a lousy diet"

  10. #10
    EctoMorphic BolanRox's Avatar
    • Join Date
      May 2008
    • Posts
      9,359
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      New Jersey
    • Reputation
      18,623,564
    • Rep Power
      186,293

    Default

    sorry to bring up another angle of your deit, but with the ham is it low sodium? - if not you may be overloading on sodium as well..
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep
    Web: FNutrition.com Twitter: @Fahrenheitnutri
    2012:The Recomp Begins - Steve Reeves Classic Full Body Workout & The Lean Gains / IF

  11. #11
    Frequent Poster kingaustin's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2007
    • Posts
      617
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      yo' mamma's house
    • Reputation
      597,294
    • Rep Power
      5,987

    Default

    if you can't meet your daily calorie needs without junk food try adding 3 12oz glasses of skim milk every day. that makes around 400 whole food calories and around 37g of protein.
    Side effects may include; weight gain, increased appetite, increased sex appeal, huge arms, massive strength, XXL t-shirts, self confidence, low fat diet, sexy pectorals, sheer ballsiness, and penile growth. If muscle growth persists for more then four hours, consult a mirror.

  12. #12
    M&S Power User cameren06's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Apr 2007
    • Posts
      1,791
    • Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Minnesnowta
    • Reputation
      15,742,979
    • Rep Power
      157,450

    Default

    Hey Bolan,
    Is your signature true??
    My only supp is a Peanut Butter Sandwich

    If so that's awsome I eat at least two a day not as a supp but because they are the best sandwich ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Backstabbers - Caesar had Brutus, it's hard to weed em' out even Jesus had Judas

  13. #13
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BolanRox View Post
    sorry to bring up another angle of your deit, but with the ham is it low sodium? - if not you may be overloading on sodium as well..
    Yeh, my mums always been scared of sodium (something about sodium nitrates causing cancer in rats) so i get the one she has picked out and usually eat a tomato to counteract it a bit

    Also last year i spent 6 months eating junk food twice a day (KFC, maccas or HJ's) getting no exercise at all and my body just chewed through it and didn't gain any increased fat (read depression + no job), so basically i'm not worried at all about putting on any fat.. Also after that i was on what i figured to be about 1600 calories for 4 months and same weight no fat no loss. My body just seems to adapt to what i'm eating and keep me at the same BF %

    Just basically trying to make sure i'm eating enough energy for the growth, not worried about ever gaining weight.. my old man is 55, 6"1 and weighs about 75 kg's, very little fat on him and he doesn't eat half as well as some of the people on this site.. Also he claims that you "cant fatten up a thoroughbred" hehe

    One other thing.. Saying my diet "sucks" is just bs.. I spent some time living in america and theres an epic amount of people who eat hotdogs, pizza, chips and all manner of sweets for every meal of the day. Their diet sucks.

    I'm not going to give up drinking on the weekend or hamburgers on a saturday night as they're not affecting how much fat i put on in any way, and i'm not so worried about my general health and well being considering i'm young and all

    Does coke count towards your daily energy requirements, or does it count towards your daily "fat" amounts and not benefit the energy needed for muscular growth.

    As in, will one coke help with keeping up energy for muscular development, or is coke a big no-no with you guys because your worried about the fat that comes with the coke?
    Last edited by codral; 05-20-2009 at 09:32 PM.

  14. #14
    Moderator EKnight's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2008
    • Posts
      6,405
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Metropolis
    • Reputation
      1,613,671,072
    • Rep Power
      16,136,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Yeh, my mums always been scared of sodium (something about sodium nitrates causing cancer in rats) so i get the one she has picked out and usually eat a tomato to counteract it a bit

    Also last year i spent 6 months eating junk food twice a day (KFC, maccas or HJ's) getting no exercise at all and my body just chewed through it and didn't gain any increased fat (read depression + no job), so basically i'm not worried at all about putting on any fat.. Also after that i was on what i figured to be about 1600 calories for 4 months and same weight no fat no loss. My body just seems to adapt to what i'm eating and keep me at the same BF %

    Just basically trying to make sure i'm eating enough energy for the growth, not worried about ever gaining weight.. my old man is 55, 6"1 and weighs about 75 kg's, very little fat on him and he doesn't eat half as well as some of the people on this site.. Also he claims that you "cant fatten up a thoroughbred" hehe

    One other thing.. Saying my diet "sucks" is just bs.. I spent some time living in america and theres an epic amount of people who eat hotdogs, pizza, chips and all manner of sweets for every meal of the day. Their diet sucks.

    I'm not going to give up drinking on the weekend or hamburgers on a saturday night as they're not affecting how much fat i put on in any way, and i'm not so worried about my general health and well being considering i'm young and all

    Does coke count towards your daily energy requirements, or does it count towards your daily "fat" amounts and not benefit the energy needed for muscular growth.

    As in, will one coke help with keeping up energy for muscular development, or is coke a big no-no with you guys because your worried about the fat that comes with the coke?
    No, saying your diet sucks is true, and you bringing up how another country eats is simply you deflecting. As for the "keeping energy up for muscular development"; OK, seriously? Are you kidding me? The sugars in soda probably never get to the muscles, as they are more likely stored as glycogen in the liver. As for its effects on bodybuilding, let's review:

    "Many people don’t realize that drinking 1 can of sugar filled soda a day translates to more than 1 pound of weight gain per month. Several scientific studies have provided experimental evidence that soft drinks are directly related to weight gain. The relationship between soft drink consumption and body weight is so strong that researchers calculate that for each additional soda consumed, the risk of obesity increases 1.6 times. The number of problems that soda can cause is countless. It has shown to cause or increase negative effects to the kidneys, liver, heartburn, metabolism, digestive system, dehydration, cell damage and of course weight gain." http://www.axislabs.net/blog/the-truth-about-soda
    "Excessive cola consumption can lead to anything from mild weakness to profound muscle paralysis, doctors are warning.

    This is because the drink can cause blood potassium to drop dangerously low, they report in the International Journal of Clinical Practice." http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8056028.stm

    "In an interesting experiment the sugar from one soft drink was able to damage the white blood cells' ability to ingest and kill gonococcal bacteria for seven hours."

    "Soft drinks also contain large quantities of phosphorus, which when excreted pulls calcium out of the bones. Heavy users of soft drinks will have osteoporosis along with their damaged arteries." http://www.naturalnews.com/004416.html

    Drink up! If you're too weak to stick to the kind of diet you need not just to make gains, but to simply be healthy, you're too weak to stick to a program for very long, so you won't be in my way at the squat rack, and you won't be blanketly attacking an entire country's eating habits in an effort to deflect attention from your own. -EK
    Last edited by EKnight; 05-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
    Donít chase the 1%, there is no magic training routine or diet thatís going to provide any measurable results over the basic principles for getting huge and strong: Train heavy, eat and sleep more.

  15. #15
    Muscle & Strength Boss Damien's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2006
    • Posts
      9,653
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      M&S HQ
    • Training Log
    • Reputation
      296,421,696
    • Rep Power
      2,964,278

    Default

    man, some good links there EK. Some real eye-openers!

    I have never been a real big soda drinker, but at most of the places you eat over here there is no choice! Soda or water. It's terrible!
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 10k products from over 300 brands
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

    Follow M&S:
    Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+

    Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

  16. #16
    Regular Poster noobusguy26's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Apr 2007
    • Posts
      416
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Cleveland, Tennessee
    • Reputation
      43
    • Rep Power
      15

    Default

    ever time you want a coke you should eat some watermelon, bannana, or some kind of fruit.

    true story, i drastically cut out sodium from my diet about 3 months ago and lost ~7 lbs in less than a week (most likely water weight) and my blood pressure is about 20/5 mmhg lower.

    If coke makes you happy, drink it, but it is definitely not beneficial in any way to muscle development.
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    -experience is the name that we give our mistakes-

  17. #17
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default

    Lol at your idea of being healthy.. Your idea of being healthy seems to be watching what you eat, when you eat and keeping yourself in good condition... This is EXACTLY what i wan't to avoid (i value my mental health over my physical health, and these things would drive ME mentally crazy) Just the thought of that almost makes me suicidal.. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy life being so anal about their health, and in my opinion YOUR diet is ****.. But i'm not going to push that opinion on ya..

    This is what i was after "If coke makes you happy, drink it, but it is definitely not beneficial in any way to muscle development. "

    Thanks noobus
    Last edited by codral; 05-20-2009 at 11:19 PM.

  18. #18
    Will rep for Zyzz posts TBtaylor52's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Nov 2008
    • Posts
      12,008
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      IL
    • Reputation
      105,525,351
    • Rep Power
      1,055,324

    Default

    I thought it'd be pretty hard also but I actually enjoy all the food I eat. I don't force myself to eat anything I don't like. And as a reward, that's what cheat days are for

    And also, because some people here in America eat like that, doesn't mean we all do... And your weekends with the hamburger and drinking seems no different that those people here....
    Last edited by TBtaylor52; 05-20-2009 at 11:24 PM.
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 Ė 08/06/2011. Veni Vidi Vici. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics.
    POWER LEVEL: 116,195

  19. #19
    Moderator EKnight's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2008
    • Posts
      6,405
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Metropolis
    • Reputation
      1,613,671,072
    • Rep Power
      16,136,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Lol at your idea of being healthy.. Your idea of being healthy seems to be watching what you eat, when you eat and keeping yourself in good condition... This is EXACTLY what i wan't to avoid (i value my mental health over my physical health, and these things would drive ME mentally crazy) Just the thought of that almost makes me suicidal.. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy life being so anal about their health, and in my opinion YOUR diet is ****.. But i'm not going to push that opinion on ya..

    This is what i was after "If coke makes you happy, drink it, but it is definitely not beneficial in any way to muscle development. "

    Thanks noobus
    If that's what you wanted, why didn't you post, "Hi! I lack the dedication and discipline to stick to a diet that is healthful, so will someone give me permission to eat crap?" instead of that garbage, "Anyway, if i have say 1 coke a day will i be filling my requirement and getting my 2800 calories or will i just be getting 2400 + a coke which won't help towards bulking?" If you're going to post this stuff, be a man about it and just say straight out what you're fishing for rather than waste the board's time trying to help you. BTW, thanks for the negative rep! Yet another MANLY thing to do, hiding behind your keyboard and cokes and attacking someone for telling the truth. -EK

    PS- yeah, sounds very mentally healthy to me, how about the rest of you guys?
    Last edited by EKnight; 05-20-2009 at 11:37 PM.
    Donít chase the 1%, there is no magic training routine or diet thatís going to provide any measurable results over the basic principles for getting huge and strong: Train heavy, eat and sleep more.

  20. #20
    Will rep for Zyzz posts TBtaylor52's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Nov 2008
    • Posts
      12,008
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      IL
    • Reputation
      105,525,351
    • Rep Power
      1,055,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Your idea of being healthy seems to be watching what you eat, when you eat and keeping yourself in good condition... This is EXACTLY what i wan't to avoid
    So.. You don't care if your healthy(probably until it's too late) but you are on a weight lifting forum saying you're cutting coke out and then go on a rant to the people who try telling you why it's not good and saying their healthy diet is crap(when they also try helping you with your diet) and say you will go back to drinking coke...?
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 Ė 08/06/2011. Veni Vidi Vici. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics.
    POWER LEVEL: 116,195

  21. #21
    Custom User Title Brenden061's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Mar 2009
    • Posts
      3,174
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Starship Enterprise
    • Reputation
      11,430,730
    • Rep Power
      114,333

    Default

    Drink up! If you're too weak to stick to the kind of diet you need not just to make gains, but to simply be healthy, you're too weak to stick to a program for very long, so you won't be in my way at the squat rack, and you won't be blanketly attacking an entire country's eating habits in an effort to deflect attention from your own. -EK
    This
    CWU

  22. #22
    Coming Up The Ranks
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      57
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      austrtalia
    • Reputation
      -16
    • Rep Power
      0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EKnight View Post
    If that's what you wanted, why didn't you post, "Hi! I lack the dedication and discipline to stick to a diet that is healthful, so will someone give me permission to eat crap?" instead of that garbage, "Anyway, if i have say 1 coke a day will i be filling my requirement and getting my 2800 calories or will i just be getting 2400 + a coke which won't help towards bulking?" If you're going to post this stuff, be a man about it and just say straight out what you're fishing for rather than waste the board's time trying to help you. BTW, thanks for the negative rep! Yet another MANLY thing to do, hiding behind your keyboard and cokes and attacking someone for telling the truth. -EK

    PS- yeah, sounds very mentally healthy to me, how about the rest of you guys?
    Dude, ur slamming me on a forum and questioning my mental health? I haven't attacked anyone, i wanted to know something, one person helped me out and the rest were all about pushing there lifestyles and opinions

    I bet you go up to people with drug habits, overweight people and prostitutes and slam on them too ay, for not living their lives like you live yours.. Or are you just loving the whole internet anonymity thing.

    But seriously, having rep on the net is awesome

  23. #23
    Coming Up The Ranks isingscreamo's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jan 2009
    • Posts
      165
    • Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Get Fit
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Australia With The Kangaroos
    • Reputation
      257
    • Rep Power
      13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Dude, ur slamming me on a forum and questioning my mental health? I haven't attacked anyone, i wanted to know something, one person helped me out and the rest were all about pushing there lifestyles and opinions

    I bet you go up to people with drug habits, overweight people and prostitutes and slam on them too ay, for not living their lives like you live yours.. Or are you just loving the whole internet anonymity thing.

    But seriously, having rep on the net is awesome
    its a fitness site not a i want to get muscley but i dont want to do anything for it then sook to other ppl site
    everyone gave you good advice, you just refuse to accept it
    having high sugar and fat intake, you will get fat.. SIMPLE AS THAT
    so if you want your gains to be fat.. go for it
    if you want muscle, sort your diet out
    upto you aye
    Peeing Yourself Is Alot Like Being Happy Everyone Can See It
    But Only You Can Feel Its Warmth.

    17 Years old 64kg bulking

  24. #24
    EctoMorphic BolanRox's Avatar
    • Join Date
      May 2008
    • Posts
      9,359
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      New Jersey
    • Reputation
      18,623,564
    • Rep Power
      186,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    man, some good links there EK. Some real eye-openers!

    I have never been a real big soda drinker, but at most of the places you eat over here there is no choice! Soda or water. It's terrible!
    and when you think your being good and get an iced tea - half of them have more sugar than the soda it is so hard these days to ge the fresh brewed stuff
    Fahrenheit Forum Rep
    Web: FNutrition.com Twitter: @Fahrenheitnutri
    2012:The Recomp Begins - Steve Reeves Classic Full Body Workout & The Lean Gains / IF

  25. #25
    Will rep for Zyzz posts TBtaylor52's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Nov 2008
    • Posts
      12,008
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      IL
    • Reputation
      105,525,351
    • Rep Power
      1,055,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codral View Post
    Dude, ur slamming me on a forum and questioning my mental health? I haven't attacked anyone, i wanted to know something, one person helped me out and the rest were all about pushing there lifestyles and opinions

    I bet you go up to people with drug habits, overweight people and prostitutes and slam on them too ay, for not living their lives like you live yours.. Or are you just loving the whole internet anonymity thing.

    But seriously, having rep on the net is awesome
    You were the first one to bring up mental health saying it's too hard to eat healthy... And also, I can gurantee his rep is more known in real life than yours...

    And we weren't pushing our lifestyles. We were telling you you will see some crappy gains with that diet. Have you ever seen Doug's signature? You CAN'T out-train a lousy diet. We were telling you what is best for the gains you want and you just go on to disrespect people and even their countries.
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 Ė 08/06/2011. Veni Vidi Vici. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics.
    POWER LEVEL: 116,195

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Struggling!!!
    By Orville in forum Exercises
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. Diet Coke
    By badkarma in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. I'm heavy drinker of coke, what do you think about it?
    By rickyh in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Struggling for results
    By hendera2 in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •