MEMBER LOGIN

Regular Poster
    • Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default When to take mass gainer

Right now I'm taking BSN Truemass and I was wondering if anyone had any opinion on what would be the best time to take this. I figure I'll probably have 1 serving when I get up in the morning. Then should I just have another serving at night 30 minutes before I go to bed?

Sorry for messing up on the link, I couldn't get it right or fix it.
    Last edited by MichaelP; 11-12-2009 at 11:58 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance

I believe mass/weight gainers should only be used by people that have a hard time eating their calorie requirments for the day, if you don't have this problem id suggest eating whole foods
    HEY! Do You Need a Great Ab Workout? Try My Personal Routine its Like Doing Crunches in an ELECTRICAL STORM!!! Your Abs Will be Made of Lightning !!!REAL LIGHTNING!!!
    Or Maybe You Seek More Knowledge? Check in & Post Regularly & Eventually You'll be as Smart as DOUG! You'll Type as Fast as DOUG! Members Will See Your Rep & Post Count & Think You are DOUG! You'll Have Debates in Threads With the Actual DOUG! Until the Time Comes That we Get sick of You & Deport you Back to !!!DOUGLAND!!!
    Remember Here at Muscle & Strength We are 100% NATURAL!!! So if You Want to Discuss illegal & Banned Substances We Will All Say [email protected]$K YOU! and Kick You in the Face With our !!!ENERGY LEGS!!!

Regular Poster
    • Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I believe mass/weight gainers should only be used by people that have a hard time eating their calorie requirments for the day, if you don't have this problem id suggest eating whole foods
    Well, I do have that problem. I'm trying to intake about 3100 calories right now to bulk up and if I just eat whole food then I only intake about 2000.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    Well, I do have that problem. I'm trying to intake about 3100 calories right now to bulk up and if I just eat whole food then I only intake about 2000.
    then yeah go for morning/mid morning & night
    HEY! Do You Need a Great Ab Workout? Try My Personal Routine its Like Doing Crunches in an ELECTRICAL STORM!!! Your Abs Will be Made of Lightning !!!REAL LIGHTNING!!!
    Or Maybe You Seek More Knowledge? Check in & Post Regularly & Eventually You'll be as Smart as DOUG! You'll Type as Fast as DOUG! Members Will See Your Rep & Post Count & Think You are DOUG! You'll Have Debates in Threads With the Actual DOUG! Until the Time Comes That we Get sick of You & Deport you Back to !!!DOUGLAND!!!
    Remember Here at Muscle & Strength We are 100% NATURAL!!! So if You Want to Discuss illegal & Banned Substances We Will All Say [email protected]$K YOU! and Kick You in the Face With our !!!ENERGY LEGS!!!