MEMBER LOGIN

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

I want to lose my belly fat.What kind of sports do you recommend for me?
    And what nutrition is right for me؟I have fifty kilograms of weight.
    thanks for your help

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Thanks for this simple and clean Steps.
    I am really looking for a way to gain weight, I am a skinny office person. My appetite is good and seems normal, I already take Multi-Vitamins that will help me to gain weight. But after taking those pills and vitamins my weight doesn't improve much.

I am 32 years old
    5'6 height
    80lbs

My friends recommend that my last resort is through work out and proper diet.
    I will enroll in the gym next month and will at least spent some time to lift something heavy. I feel mix emotion of embarrassment and self-pity. I really can look at my self in the mirror naked seing this kind of body.

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Great, I visited link one and I am glad to share the details with a few of us, who donít have time to go to the link and read the whole story.
    Itís a 6-week workout that targets to build muscles. Equipment required: body cable, dumbbells, female Author Troy.
    Full body workout 3 days per week
    Exercises and reps
    Curls, chest shoulders
    Flat barbell bench Presses
    Lying triceps
    Ab Crunches
    I hope I will get time next week to summarise the second link.

Banned
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Yes off corse, i m agreer with you

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnuckles View Post
    Alright I wanted to detail more step 4 Diet since diet is the most important aspect of transforming your body (bodybuilding :P):

To some having a strict meal plan that you follow every day can be motivational and actually something they enjoy but most people won't like that lack of freedom in choosing what to eat. Which is why I'm adding this section to all those people that can't follow the same diet everyday or find it to be too much trouble and demotivational. (Since food affects mood).

Alright for a begginer having a daily diet isn't vital for seeing substantial gains and you will still see great gains if you just eat healthy and regularly. However most people don't understand what eating healthy really means so I'm going to pretty much steal coregains thread explaining how to eat healthy and what foods are healthy and not and you can use common sense after that to discover which ones aren't. And I'll also add some useful links and anyone that wants to post more links feel free to do so, I will definetely add them on.

Step 10 (if you want to call it that) Eating Healthy

HEALTHY
    Small regular meals
    Eat regularly (5 meals a day). You want three big meals (your breakfast, lunch, dinner) and two smaller meals in between those. In spain we call them almuerzo and merienda. This type of meal structure is gaining more popularity because it's easier to do and you can lead a completely normal life while, Sarkari Result iTunes Notepad++something not so easy to do if you're eating 8 times a day. So each meal should have protein, carbs and fat. Try to make each meal have all of these three.

Protein:
    Eggs, fish, poultry, red meats (lean is preferred since there is less fat), low fat milk, nuts (be careful though these have a high fat content don't eat too many), and proetin supplements

Carbohydrates:
    Oatmeal, yams, sweet potatoes, potatoes (white or red), brown rice, 100% whole wheat and whole grain products (pretty much don't eat white bread if you can and the same goes for pasta and all these grains), green vegetables (brocolli, green beans, asparragus, lettuce, etc...) You can eat as many green vegetables as you want And fruit (don't overdo it though since fruit has more sugar and too much isn't good either)

Fat:
    You get fat from meat, fish, nuts (peanut butter yuuum). Can't think of many more sources but you shouldn't worry too much there's enough fat in your other foods that you won't have a problem getting enough fat.

UNHEALTHY
    Okay now that I've said what you SHOULD eat I think it's equally important to say what you SHOULDN'T eat:
    White sugar (this is satan pretty much hahah) Asides from being unhealthy it actually steals from the good foods your eating because it actually leeches minerals from your body.
    Ice cream, fried foods, doughnuts and pastries, candy, chocolate, soda, fruit drinks (these are usually loaded with sugar read the nutritional information before buying), bacon, sausage, white bread, chips, nachos, sugary breakfast cereal.

All those yummy delicious foods are unhealthy and you should take them very rarely (like once a week) after a while you'll notice that in fact your stomach gets upset if you take them again after avoiding them long enough. I mean your body is smarter than you are it knows what food isn't good for you but if you force it down your throat every day your body will adapt and grow intolerant to it allowing you to eat it without feeling sick. So don't try and trick your body LISTEN to it

So there we go I'll be editing every once in a while to try and make it not so long and cut out unnecesary information but for now I'll leave it like that :P
    I am making this post because I see far too many people coming on the site and asking where do they start, how do they start and what they need to do to get fit. So I'm going to try and make a step by step guide of what you should do when you join this site and link some useful articles from the site. Hopefully this will help some people get started working out. (I used benchpress in all of my examples because it's an exercise I think everyone knows) Also anyone have any ideas, corrections to add please say so and I will add them in.
    Last edited by PORTIYATSIA; 02-10-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

The consistency is the problem to some. It's hard to start and doing it everyday. How do you overcome the laziness. lol

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

you should stretch properly first , so you need to choose one of the best stretching machines that can help you

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

further more you can mix up with some diet program that works very fast and in a very short period of time for weight loss.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by sogoliii View Post
    I want to lose my belly fat.What kind of sports do you recommend for me?
    And what nutrition is right for me؟I have fifty kilograms of weight.
    thanks for your help
    Any sports that makes you run hard is best for losing belly fat. Also go for swimming it burns a lot of belly fat.3

Talking about nutrients eat more proteins in your diet it will help you in reducing cravings, whole eggs, fish, seafood, legumes, nuts, meat and dairy products.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

nice guide