MEMBER LOGIN

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Default Controlled Labs White Flood Review

7/12/10: One 6.19g serving of the fruit punch flavor 20min before workout at 4:30pm

Mixability: 10/10
    Simply outstanding. I didnít have a shaker bottle, so I pour the supp into a fountain drink cup and filled it with 12oz water. Then I go to mix the powder, and I donít have a spoon. So I tried just swirling it around about 5 times in the cup. Bam! Instantly dissolves with no clumps or grains left at the bottom.

Taste: 9.75/10
    Like Iíve said before Iím not a big fruit juice drinker ( I prefer to eat my fruits) so I wasnít sure how this was going to taste but I was pleasantly surprised. The most prominent flavor was pineapple, which I picked up in the aftertaste. Nevertheless, the flavor wasnít overpowering, bitter, or overly sweet; just refreshing and light on the stomach and palate.

Pump: 9.25/10
    Since I switched my routine to an upper/lower 4 day split, I wasnít sure how my body was going to respond during todayís lower body workout. Simply put, the pump was present after completing the first set of my first exercise (squats). I could already feel my quads, hamstrings, calves, and glutes begin to get hard and fill up. The pump quad during Bulgarian Split Squats and calf pump during calf raises was unreal. I could hardly walk after those two exercises. Additionally, I had a pretty good forearm pump from holding the bar during SLDL.

Strength: 8.75/10
    I wouldnít say I felt like a deranged lifting monster during my workout, but the clean energy White Flood provided was non-jittery and lasted until the end of my arduous workout. I didnít have any tingles (which many people experience), but I felt an energy burst, despite the lack of caffeine anhydrous (common in many preworkout supps).

Focus: 9/10
    I went into the gym focused and ready to set some PBs and I left tired, sweating, and breathing heavily but very contently. The energy and focus was clean and I found myself very able to hone in on my breathing and ensure I was moving the weight as efficiently as possible. The focus was unwavering and lasted until the end of my workout.

Overall 9.25/10
    Simply put, this definitely ranks in the top 3 pre-workout products Iíve tried and reviewed. The serving size is relatively small but it packs a big punch! (no pun intended). Weight and/or reps increased on squats and standing calf raises (the only exercises I have to compare to my previous routine). The pump was awesome and lasted 20+ min after the end of my workout. With that said, Iím gonna be sore tomorrow, but I can rest knowing that White Flood helped me push my workout to the next level.

Bottom Line: Buy it, or at least try it. Controlled Labs is giving away free samples of this new flavor, so please PM me if you'd like the link.
    Check out my article page!
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/authors/nick-ludlow

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates
    https://www.facebook.com/nickludlow91

Follow my lifting log!
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/forum/threads/76483-LD-s-Journey-to-Beastdom

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Yea I agree with your review of White Flood. I ran a tub of it about 6 months ago and it worked well for me also. I was taking a little more than 1 serving at a time and had great focus and energy in the weight room.
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength

tryed 2 tubs and found it ok

still pricey tho and better off buy indivdual products and mixing up ur on pre-wo supp

might look into that actually

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

7/13/10: The second half of my sample pack (6.19g) 20 min before upper-body workout at 4:15pm

Pump 9.5/10
    My whole upper body was very pumped, especially my triceps and biceps, and it lasted 15 minutes after the end of my workout. Luckily, the pump didn't limit my range of motion, but my muscles felt full and I know I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

Energy 9.25/10
    Solid, clean, non-jittery energy throughout my entire workout. Started to feel a bit tired during my ab exercise, but I would expect so after 14 sets of intense compound upper-body lifts beforehand.

Focus 9.5/10
    Not laser-like but, but darn close. Once I began warming up, I felt in the zone and knew I was gonna lift some heavy a$$ weight.

Overall 9.5/10
    Great workout, weight and/or reps increased on all exercises. Pump, energy, and focus were all great. White Flood is definitely a solid product with solid ingredients.
    Check out my article page!
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/authors/nick-ludlow

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates
    https://www.facebook.com/nickludlow91

Follow my lifting log!
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/forum/threads/76483-LD-s-Journey-to-Beastdom