MEMBER LOGIN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Although looking at my pick of the canes beating the rebels by 28, I might have changed that if it were possible, the Hurricanes not playing to great so far. Rebels seem up and down but they are not doing to bad for their 1st year.
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  2. #27
    M&S Senior Member Wikkelspies's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2010
    • Posts
      956
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      South africa
    • Reputation
      2,889,099
    • Rep Power
      28,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6312 View Post
    This is the first week i'm doing it, so i'm nowhere but it seems like fun.

    Also did some picks for the CWC.
    I've been playing superbru for a few years now, we always have a pool of about 30 running at the office, then each person throws in R100, and the at the end of the season 1st place takes R1500 2nd R1000 and 3rd R500, it's great fun
    The difference between failure and success is, doing something nearly right, and doing something exactly right!!!

  3. #28
    M&S Senior Member Wikkelspies's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2010
    • Posts
      956
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      South africa
    • Reputation
      2,889,099
    • Rep Power
      28,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6312 View Post
    Although looking at my pick of the canes beating the rebels by 28, I might have changed that if it were possible, the Hurricanes not playing to great so far. Rebels seem up and down but they are not doing to bad for their 1st year.
    You never know, super rugby can be so inpredictable at times, you might just get it spot on
    The difference between failure and success is, doing something nearly right, and doing something exactly right!!!

  4. #29
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkelspies View Post
    I've been playing superbru for a few years now, we always have a pool of about 30 running at the office, then each person throws in R100, and the at the end of the season 1st place takes R1500 2nd R1000 and 3rd R500, it's great fun
    I work at a surf company and we do the same thing for a fantasy surfer game, end up winning some sweet prizes but going to try get the guys to join Superbru aswell.
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  5. #30
    M&S Senior Member Wikkelspies's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2010
    • Posts
      956
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      South africa
    • Reputation
      2,889,099
    • Rep Power
      28,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6312 View Post
    I work at a surf company and we do the same thing for a fantasy surfer game, end up winning some sweet prizes but going to try get the guys to join Superbru aswell.
    Fantasy surfing game, now thats new to me..Us Gauteng guys dunno much about surfing, must be awesome Surfing and working with surf related stuff for a living though...The only 2 surfers I can think about on the top of my head is Kelly Slater and Jordy Smith (I think thats his name) Thats about how far my surfing knowledge strethes But still envious of you, must be great growing up on the coast
    The difference between failure and success is, doing something nearly right, and doing something exactly right!!!

  6. #31
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkelspies View Post
    Fantasy surfing game, now thats new to me..Us Gauteng guys dunno much about surfing, must be awesome Surfing and working with surf related stuff for a living though...The only 2 surfers I can think about on the top of my head is Kelly Slater and Jordy Smith (I think thats his name) Thats about how far my surfing knowledge strethes But still envious of you, must be great growing up on the coast
    Well thats pretty awesome that you know of Jordy Smith, it's good for SA surfing for people to recognise names.

    Yeah it's pretty cool working in the surf industry although i'm thinking of moving to CT sometime this year - need some change. Everyone keeps telling me - Joburg, thats where the money is but I seriously could not live away from the coast, never have - i'd feel claustrophobic I think haha.
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  7. #32
    M&S Senior Member Wikkelspies's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2010
    • Posts
      956
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      South africa
    • Reputation
      2,889,099
    • Rep Power
      28,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6312 View Post
    Well thats pretty awesome that you know of Jordy Smith, it's good for SA surfing for people to recognise names.

    Yeah it's pretty cool working in the surf industry although i'm thinking of moving to CT sometime this year - need some change. Everyone keeps telling me - Joburg, thats where the money is but I seriously could not live away from the coast, never have - i'd feel claustrophobic I think haha.
    Depending on what you want to do, there's plenty of opportunity in CT as well. Yeah I used to watch Surf comps on Supersport where Jordy competed when he was still very young, but last I check he was competing with the best in the world, so looks like he's doing well for himself.
    The difference between failure and success is, doing something nearly right, and doing something exactly right!!!

  8. #33
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Yup, he finished 2nd in the world last year (Kelly Slater 1st for his 10th world title). SA hasn't had a guy doing well for a looong time so it's pretty awesome.
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  9. #34
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Rebels beat Hurricanes 42-25
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  10. #35
    M&S Senior Member Wikkelspies's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Feb 2010
    • Posts
      956
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      South africa
    • Reputation
      2,889,099
    • Rep Power
      28,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd6312 View Post
    Rebels beat Hurricanes 42-25
    Big surprise for most, Rebels are a really unpredictable team
    The difference between failure and success is, doing something nearly right, and doing something exactly right!!!

  11. #36
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    I know, bad first result for my superbru
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

  12. #37
    Frequent Poster Lloyd6312's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Oct 2010
    • Posts
      714
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Florida
    • Reputation
      4,372
    • Rep Power
      55

    Default

    Superbru picks for rnd 7:

    Highlanders vs Brumbies - Highlanders by 10
    Waratahs vs Chiefs - Chiefs by 7
    Blues vs Cheetahs - Blues by 16
    Hurricanes vs Bulls - Bulls by 12
    Force vs Rebels - Rebels by 10
    Lions vs Reds - Lions by 3
    Sharks vs Stormers - Sharks by 3
    The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Rugby
    By Murchison in forum For Your Sport
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 02:30 AM
  2. Weight lifiting - Super Slow Or Super Fast?
    By wonderman in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:42 PM
  3. Rugby...
    By poshbird in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:12 PM
  4. How To Get Super Ripped Super Quick!!!
    By Nyghtbringer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
  5. 1st RUGBY
    By mooo in forum Muscle Building
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Community
Forum
Reviews
Articles
Follow M&S
Contact Us

Muscle & Strength, LLC
1180 First Street South
Columbia, SC 29209
PH: 1-800-537-9910
Email: click here

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
© Copyright 2015, Muscle & Strength LLC. Images copyright of their respective owners. Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Terms of Use