MEMBER LOGIN

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Get Fit

Default switching it up in the kitchen

I just found this great recipe for healthy chicken alfredo. I added roasted peppers, mushrooms and zucchinni to add flavor and nutrients. Essentially the recipe says the whole dish (1.5) cups including the pasta (ww fettuccine) and the sauce is 500 calories <5g of fat.
    to make the sauce it pretty much substitutes all the fat (butter and cream) and you use fat free cream cheese, skim milk, ww flour and parmesan cheese (your choice on fat content).
    I won't go into particulars on the actual recipe unless someone wants it. Now, would I consider this a cheat meal? I feel like I am eating something horrible for me and I have to keep telling myself if I stick to my portion size it is actually a good way to spice up the kitchen.

• Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by foxxy2490 View Post
    I just found this great recipe for healthy chicken alfredo. I added roasted peppers, mushrooms and zucchinni to add flavor and nutrients. Essentially the recipe says the whole dish (1.5) cups including the pasta (ww fettuccine) and the sauce is 500 calories <5g of fat.
    to make the sauce it pretty much substitutes all the fat (butter and cream) and you use fat free cream cheese, skim milk, ww flour and parmesan cheese (your choice on fat content).
    I won't go into particulars on the actual recipe unless someone wants it. Now, would I consider this a cheat meal? I feel like I am eating something horrible for me and I have to keep telling myself if I stick to my portion size it is actually a good way to spice up the kitchen.
    Sounds great gonna give it a go.

RESULTS TAKE EFFORT AND DEDICATION. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER EXERCISE AND NUTRITION HABITS, SUPPLEMENTS WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.......