tittle ^

I just wanna ask a question from the webmaster.

I am trying to create a website. (but Im a newbie)

I just wanna ask one question: what is that changing images in the home page called?
I wanna include that kind of thing into my home page but I dont know how and what that thing called...

(if anyone knows could you please answer that question?)

Thank you