MEMBER LOGIN

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default Terrible customer service from M&S. Not happy!

I've been a customer of M&S for about 10 years. I spend on average about $1800 a year on supplements (giving about 90% of that to M&S). I placed an order on Feb 13 and never received it. I called the customer service line on the 23rd and the rep told me that FedEx had dropped the ball. When I contacted FedEx they said they never received they pick up info. So the M&S rep told me he would look into it & re ship the order immediately & I would recieve an email shortly to confirm. Well I didn't recieve the email and called M&S back on the 24th and the rep told me that nothing had been done as of yet and the warehouse was now to blame! He said he would look into it and again email me a confirmation within an hour. Never got it. So I emailed a complaint to the customer service and about 2 hours later I got a confirmation that my order had been shipped. Only now my order is different than the order I originally paid for. I purchased the bogo creacore but now I'm only being shipped 1 minus the free 1. They loaded my order up with free samples instead. Like the 3 dollar M&S shaker cup is gonna make me forget about my free tub of creacore. M&S really dropped the ball on this 1 as a whole. I don't think I'll be ordering from you guys again.

• Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Other
    • Training Log

Hey, check your messages! Sorry to hear you had some problems with your order, we'll get this resolved.

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Other

Patsfan,
    I don't blame you for being a little miffed.
    I have been a customer for about as long and also help out on the forum.
    All I can say is that your situation is very rare and if you give these guys a chance to make it right....they will come through.
    I've had a few delays here and there and even had a shirt that was imprinted crooked (No fault of M&S) - They stood behind their name and made things right for me.
    I am sure they will do it for you as well.

I also think the fact that they leave your post on the forum is another indicator that the want to do what is right by you....not just bury things.
    Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Tone Up

Quote Originally Posted by tadolfi View Post

I also think the fact that they leave your post on the forum is another indicator that the want to do what is right by you....not just bury things.
    "Success is not finalů..failure is not fatalů..its the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill
    Dead Lift: 415
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 305
    Bodyweight: to be checked soon!!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by tadolfi View Post
    I agree with this. It's very telling that this was left up... in a good way. And fwiw, I've not been a customer quite as long, but from my experience, M&S is one of the best online stores I've dealt with. Never had any issues and usually my order is shipped either same day or next day at the latest. I've definitely been satisified so far.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength
    • Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan01 View Post
    ... M&S really dropped the ball on this 1 as a whole. I don't think I'll be ordering from you guys again.
    this sounds like quite an overreaction if you are spending $1500/year on purchases through this website and have had only one bad experience worth mentioning. that seems like an exceptionally good record over the years.

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by Jmama View Post
    this sounds like quite an overreaction if you are spending $1500/year on purchases through this website and have had only one bad experience worth mentioning. that seems like an exceptionally good record over the years.
    I was thinking the same thing

• Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Other
    • Training Log

Following up on this, I talked to the Customer Service Manager and he spoke to Patsfan01 this morning, and everything is good now! We definitely try our best to make sure everyone stays happy.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Following up on this, I talked to the Customer Service Manager and he spoke to Patsfan01 this morning, and everything is good now! We definitely try our best to make sure everyone stays happy.
    Johnny, I do thank you very much for your attention to my issues. Maybe I did have my panties in a bunch. Could be the cabin fever and 5 feet of 6 feet of snow we have up here in Boston, who knows. I wasn't looking for a freebie or anything like that. M&S has always been my favorite supplement site & I love the forum & the info accessible on your site. I apologize for overreacting & respect the fact that you left my post up. You guys made it right and I will continue to use M&S as my go to supplement site.

• Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Other
    • Training Log

Johnny, I do thank you very much for your attention to my issues. Maybe I did have my panties in a bunch. Could be the cabin fever and 5 feet of 6 feet of snow we have up here in Boston, who knows. I wasn't looking for a freebie or anything like that. M&S has always been my favorite supplement site & I love the forum & the info accessible on your site. I apologize for overreacting & respect the fact that you left my post up. You guys made it right and I will continue to use M&S as my go to supplement site.
    Hey man, it's not a problem. Things happen sometimes, and like I said, we definitely try our best to make sure everyone stays happy with our service. Those NE snow storms are no joke, so you gotta do what you gotta do to stay sane! Thanks again.

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Just following up on this to make sure you're happy. Our customers are ALWAYS our #1 priority and we will always make sure you're taken care of. It looks like Johnny and Joey (our customer services manager) have got this fixed. Please feel free to PM me of you need anything else. And thanks for the repeat orders from M&S, much appreciated!
    Muscle & Strength Store
    - 10k products from over 300 brands
    - 500+ unbeatable deals
    - Same-day shipping
    - Free samples
    - Shipping worldwide

Follow M&S:
    Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+

Follow Me:
    Instagram | Twitter

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Jmama View Post
    That's just what I was thinking as well, he has been a customer for ten years and only one incident, I get at least one a week from my local supermarket
    Doug

Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

* My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

* My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

* My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

"You can't out-train a lousy diet"