MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Get Huge

Default The results on my last bloodwork and my testosterone level...

Ok guys, the results are in, and my testosterone level is now at 173, only a 49 point increase from my previous bloodwork. This is with supplements I used from Vitamin Shoppe and from online. I was put on Androgel, and told of the risks. the dr said all should be OK, and that shots would be stronger and more effective. However, he did not put me on shots, because he felt they would be too risky on my liver. (I have elevated enzymes now). So, i will know in about 3-4 weeks how this stuff works for me. My question though is this: Should I ****can all the stuff from Vitamin Shoppe, or use it along with the Androgel? Will it mess me up more? What do you guys think?

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance

Nothing you can buy legally at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. will make a meaningful impact on testosterone levels. You got scammed. Take that stuff back and make them exchange it for something useful like protein or a multivitamin.
    Donít chase the 1%, there is no magic training routine or diet thatís going to provide any measurable results over the basic principles for getting huge and strong: Train heavy, eat and sleep more.

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Other

Late to the post (as usual) - Agree with EK - OTC (Over the Counter) is not a good way to go if you have a doctor willing to work with you. I also have an opinion that your doctor, if not an Endocrinologist, may be reciting from prior studies on the whole liver value concern. Of course it depends on dosage but I do not think the levels prescribed would spike AST or ALT through the roof.
    And if he or she does proper blood work follow up with you to establish a good dosage schedule, this may fall in to place once you are on a steady schedule.

AND... it may have been the OTC stuff that raised your enzymes, depending on what they put in those supps.
    Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator