Hi everyone. Let me start by saying I'm 32 years old 6'3 and I've been working out for the past 2-3 years. I was doing stronglifts 5x5 for a year and a half and saw excellent results! Due to a collapsed arch in my foot I've had to stop doing squats. The knee pain was intense! I stopped working out for about a month after I found out about this problem.

I've been back at it for a few months now but I've been doing some bodyweight stuff and cardio. It's definitely not having the same effect. I've gained weight and lost muscle mass. I've been looking into a new routine that I can do but the problem is I can only work out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

My goals are to gain some mass and some strength. Not bodybuilder mass. I just want to fill up my extra skin with muscle. I have some extra skin because I lost 120 lbs ^_^.

I made this program up and I was wondering if I can get some people who know more about this stuff than me to give some positive and constructive advice. Thanks!!

It's and alternating A B routine so week 1 would be Mon - A, Wed - B, and then Fri - A again. Than the next week Mon - B, Web - A, and then Fri - B again.

Workout A: push day
-Bench press
-DB Shoulder Press
-Tricep Dips
-Legpress

Workout B: pull day
-Deadlift (light weight because of foot)
-Barbell row
-DB Curl
-Lat pull down