MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Post New guy wants to get big

Hello everyone,
    would be much appreciated if some of you guys could help me out to achieve my goals.
    Soooooo first of all a bit about me and my body
    I am 197cm and cca 99-100kg
    Baically I am not fat at all cause of my height but have a bit of extra fat here and there that is noticeable (atleast from my perspective), mostly on my chest and belly area but nothing special, just soft

So my goal is to get like BIG, not a ful cut and lean physique but bigger muscles and overall bigger body and that it has a shape. My question is now, what should I start off first? to go start lifting and follow a gaining nutrition plan and basically get more kg and build up muscle simultaenously or first lose weight to get rid of that extra fat and then build up muscle? I don't know if my questions here sound stupid or something but I'm pretty much new to the nutrition plans,lifting, exercise etc. stuff

Short in short I'm afraid if I go start off gaining muscle and weight my fat that i have right now will only get bigger (logically) and after that when I'll try to get it off I'll just lose on that muscle I gained over that course.

If someone understands what I'm trying to say and achieve, help would really great!
    thanks in advance

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

I use this program. It costs a little but it has unlimited resources and info. It has helped me greatly. Check it out. Its called BodyByBoyle http://bit.ly/2sCHDrE Let me know what you think if you try it out.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Lose Weight

Well, you already got a lot of weights on you. Of course you are not fat cause you are very tall. And the good news is, it would be easier for you to get "bigger" than loosing weight.

In this modern time, your mobile phone could be your trailer. Now there are apps to track your Fitness activity. Some of the them are even free. I suggest you to follow them as a start and make your smartphone your Workout builder.