MEMBER LOGIN

Regular Poster
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat

Default Probiotic/greens

I normally take controlled labs orange triad multi and NOW omega oil. Besides a good diet I probably do not get enough greens and probiotics from Whole Foods. Any truth to adding greens to help with digestion? Orange triad digestive aid getting what I need? I think I tried the OT with greens powder before and couldn’t stand the orange flavor. Brands or suggestions.

Also curious about thoughts on adding creatine for general health and wellness. Fat loss would be my ultimate goal. Could the repair and water holding ability be beneficial? Brands or suggestions?

Seems the staples to supplementing the diet is whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine?? Adding other supplements become more goal specific to target trouble areas? For average person not necessary?
    Last edited by psbeaman; 11-30-2017 at 07:17 AM.

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

OT Digestive aid is fine.
    You want a probiotic for digestion aid. A greens is to help get more minerals/vitamins from greens you dont get in your iet.
    Team ScoobyPrep

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

probiotics are very important. i remember i had to take a very strong antibiotic from having pneumonia and a couple months after recovery, my body started having problems from the antibiotics. taking the probiotics definitely helped get me back to normal. read this short article about probiotics, where to find them, and what to get https://www.samedaysupplements.com/b...s-a-probiotic/

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

As a fellow NC resident, I wanted to just give my two cents.

In my opinion having a high fibrous diet will help too. And taking some form of probiotics. There's also several greens products out on the market.

It also seems like with your goal, that the most important steps are going to be in your diet and training regime. Get those in line first and foremost. For supplements, more is not always better. My best advice is to start slow. If you start taking too much all at once you will never know what works for you and what doesn't. Look for things like a great high quality protein powder and/or multivitamin. Add in greens and/or a high quality creatine as well if desired. Supplement essentials will vary by individuals but most would say protein and multi. Personally, I also add in greens and a joint product as well.

The choices are endless. Just do your education first and research each product/brand. Read reviews. Sometimes the cheaper options are not the better options. Just educate yourself.

And get that diet and training in place first and foremost before any supplements.

In full disclosure, the company I work with, Magnum Nutraceuticals has a greens product that will be here for sale soon on M&S. I would recommend giving it a look as it's one of my daily go-tos. Stay tuned and I may see if I can get some giveaways going on as soon as we get the go ahead on here.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Rep