MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Red face Which supplement is best to increase muscle mass?

Supplement with whey protein and BCAAs as these will help you to increase the size of your muscle along with lifting weights.
    Ensure you have a diet which has good amounts of protein.
    Last edited by Doug; 01-07-2018 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Advertising

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

You can also try to include some kind of protein in every meal, and you should get enough nutrients to gain some muscle. Because if you think about it, protein supplements, such as whey powder, are merely food. Their real benefit is that they concentrate the nutrients that are key in building muscles.

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Hi AbhiManyu
    It is true that BCAAs is recommended more than any other supplement. The supplement will not just help you gain skeletal muscles but helps in ensuring that you maintain your mass. In fact, bodybuilders are advised to use supplement rich in BCAAs.
    BCAAs is a branched chained amino acid which contains essential amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, and valin. These are special amino acids that stimulate muscles and initiate protein synthesis process. Protein synthesis is important since it is a process through which the body makes new muscles protein. BCAAs decreases the protein breakdown pathway and decreases complexes involved in breaking down protein. With these amino acid supplements, you will have the energy for a more intense workout.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

You can likewise endeavor to incorporate some sort of protein in each dinner, and you ought to get enough supplements to increase some muscle. Provided that you consider it, protein supplements, for example, whey powder, are just sustenance. Their genuine advantage is that they focus the supplements that are enter in building muscles.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log

Diet, diet, diet...and then a supplement or supplements that provide an all-encompassing supply of micronutrients to help your body during the stress of training. Take a look at TrustFuel, and compare the nutrition panel to others...tough to beat.

Cheers

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Supplements only help when a solid diet is the foundation. There are tools on this site to help you figure your nutritional requirements. As for supps, take a multivitamin, whey protein, creatine monohydrate. Pre workout is optional.
    Education kills faith dead. It's like bug spray for Christianity. (Dusty Smith, Atheist)

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Hey! I have discovere a good supplement for muscles. Check it now https://bit.ly/2AXSqQg

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

1. Supplements loaded with creatine- a molecule that enhances the rate at which muscle grows can be relied on to grow the muscles. Creatine provides the energy required to help the muscle tissue grow. It also increases the rate at which you exercise and the duration you take exercising. This is what helps the muscles to grow.
    3. Protein supplement
    Protein are needed to aid the muscles grow. So any supplement loaded with protein can help the muscles to grow. You need to consume more protein than what the body breaks down. If you find yourself struggling to eat enough protein, you can try supplements loaded with protein.
    3 Beta-Alanine - the amino acid reduces fatigue and enhances performance. It will help you increase the rate at which you perform exercises and help to grow your muscles.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

the best mass gainer is designed for people who are skinny, those who are regular gym goers, athletes and body builders.
    Last edited by Doug; 01-16-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

a lot of studies say that bcaas don't do much but many people swear they're good to take during their workout, first thing in the morning, or even helps them feel better when they are sick or have a cold. i've taken some in the past but the best i ever had especially taste-wise was xtend bcaa. https://www.samedaysupplements.com/s...out-bcaas.html

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

The best thing to do for increasing the muscle mass is to be in a caloric surplus, and to increase training intensity over time (increase weight on the bar or do more reps).Supplements are here only to supplement your fitness "journey".
    But for the sake of question,in my opinion the best muscle building supplement is creatin,it will give you strength (a little bit,but you will notice),muscle fullnes,and more endurance,which will lead to muscle growth if your training and diet is on point.Next in line is whey protein which for me is not supplement,beacuse it have calories,but many people consider it a supplement.
    Mass gainers are to expensive for that quality,most of them are just whey and sugar.There are one or two on the market, that is not bad,but you can make your own mass gainer for much less money ,and it will be much more healthier.Example ,put in your blender 200ml of low fat milk,one banana,one scoop of whey,50 grams of oats,tea spoon of honey,dealicious...

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Personally I believe creatine to be one of my mass builder but that's highly individual.
    Since I can easily arrange my meals according to my plans so I have no issues for protein balancing. Like I consume 180g protein from my diet along and my weight is 170lb. So I don't need any protein supplement. I go for creatine.
    Tried glutamine too but that is not supposed to add muscle, it preserves.

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by AbhiManyu View Post
    Supplement with whey protein and BCAAs as these will help you to increase the size of your muscle along with lifting weights.
    Ensure you have a diet which has good amounts of protein.
    Also, try out the seismic surge. It has been on the market for a few months now but it is promising to give the most intense results. The supplement is actually meant to boost energy levels and endurance. Alternatively, you may try Edge of insanity. It is equally aggressive for people looking forward to boosting their energy levels.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Arose View Post
    Hi AbhiManyu
    It is true that BCAAs is recommended more than any other supplement. The supplement will not just help you gain skeletal muscles but helps in ensuring that you maintain your mass. In fact, bodybuilders are advised to use supplement rich in BCAAs.
    BCAAs is a branched chained amino acid which contains essential amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, and valin. These are special amino acids that stimulate muscles and initiate protein synthesis process. Protein synthesis is important since it is a process through which the body makes new muscles protein. BCAAs decreases the protein breakdown pathway and decreases complexes involved in breaking down protein. With these amino acid supplements, you will have the energy for a more intense workout.