MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default What foods are best for gaining a lot of muscle (with an exercise of course

Food rich in protein and calories are best for gaining muscle so include milk, eggs, fish and chicken in your diet for natural sources of protein.
    Have lots of carbohydrates in a combination of simple and complex carbs. Increase your portion size.
    If you are a vegetarian, have pulses and legumes and dairy products like milk, yoghurt, paneer, etc. It is necessary to take
    protein supplements with workout because the body requires higher levels of protein which is usually not met by diet.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by AbhiManyu View Post
    Food rich in protein and calories are best for gaining muscle so include milk, eggs, fish and chicken in your diet for natural sources of protein.
    Have lots of carbohydrates in a combination of simple and complex carbs. Increase your portion size.
    If you are a vegetarian, have pulses and legumes and dairy products like milk, yoghurt, paneer, etc. It is necessary to take
    protein supplements with workout because the body requires higher levels of protein which is usually not met by diet.
    I honestly donít even know what youíre saying. Before posting, you might want to run it by somebody else just to make sure it sounds readable next time.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Weight Gainer
    Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
    For more visit............................................. ........
    weight gainer

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Not sure if you are wanting to build mass too, or just stay lean n mean. If you want to build mass and muscle, just eat several smaller nutritious meals a day (include protein and carbs). Train every other day or at least every third day. Drink plenty of water.

You may have difficulty gaining muscle/strength quickly if you are wanting to maintain current weight or lose body fat%.

I do not do much leg training due to time constraints, but I have very good results training upper body Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday every week. Sunday is my heavy day. I take off every other or third Sunday to allow extra recovery. At 225-230 lbs, I consume 150-200g of protein per day, this includes a protein shake in morning.

Good luck

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Not sure whether you wanted us to make some contribution on the topic. But I guess that is the reason that brought you here. So I would like to spend a few minutes talking about foods that can help you put on muscles. First you need to prioritise protein power foods. Eggs, which have been vilified for years have returned to the limelight of healthy foods. They are ideal for anyone planning to put on weight. Other options you must consider are nuts. If you find yourself struggling to put on weight then nuts such as cashew nuts and almonds could help you. They contain high quality calories the right amount of fats and fiber. Also, the body needs protein shakes to help it recover after many hours of working out. It is a power nutrition loaded with carbohydrates and protein. It stops muscle breakdown and refills the energy stores.

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

The staples include chicken, fish, beef, and eggs which are all high in protein and essential for adding muscle. Milk is also a good source of protein. Broccoli and spinach are good sources of carbs as well as sweet potatoes. As you probably are aware, you need to count your calories and make sure you are getting more than the daily recommended for your body weight, that is the key to adding muscle. Here are a couple of articles that I think may be useful to you. Good luck in whatever you try.
    Last edited by Doug; 03-05-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Links deleted