MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default How can I lose weight - lost money in bunch of medicines

hi forum members. I am 24 years old but I look elder than my age because of my weight which is 210 pounds. I did so many efforts to get rid of obesity. I wasted a lot of money on different expensive medicines but it didnít work for me. I donít know how people lose weight by the help of different medications because I donít even lose a single pound by using a bunch of expensive medicines. Instead, it affected my health in a bad way. I am facing serious health issues because of the usage of high potential medicines. Now I realized that it is just a wastage of money and injurious to health. But I still want to get in shape like normal girls of my age without wasting money on medicines. I donít want to play with my life anymore by taking useless Wight loss medicines. I want to ask how can I get a perfect figure by doing different natural home remedies or suggest me any healthy diet plan with simple exercise which helps me out to get rid of obesity.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

I understand this feeling too. I tried eveyrthing before and even went to the extent of considering surgery just to look good. I had low self-esteem because of how I looked before. But in the end, you really have to accept yourself first and motivate yourself to do something for yourself. Just like anything else, you have to work on it. Enroll in a gym, do some exercise, etc. You gotta start somewhere somehow. Little by little you'll see the difference and it will inspire you to do more. No medicine can give you that.

just my 2 cents

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Yes, losing weight is quiet possible. It has a direct link with the diet and physical exercises. I would suggest you to take proper care of both of these things and you will lose weight.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by tahirimran View Post
    hi forum members. I am 24 years old but I look elder than my age because of my weight which is 210 pounds. I did so many efforts to get rid of obesity. I wasted a lot of money on different expensive medicines but it didn’t work for me. I don’t know how people lose weight by the help of different medications because I don’t even lose a single pound by using a bunch of expensive medicines. Instead, it affected my health in a bad way. I am facing serious health issues because of the usage of high potential medicines. Now I realized that it is just a wastage of money and injurious to health. But I still want to get in shape like normal girls of my age without wasting money on medicines. I don’t want to play with my life anymore by taking useless Wight loss medicines. I want to ask how can I get a perfect figure by doing different natural home remedies or suggest me any healthy diet plan with simple exercise which helps me out to get rid of obesity.
    Hi, eat good wholesome foods, and exercise will help you lose body fat, something simple like going for walks and increasing distance as you get better at walking, then increase to a small jog at small intervals in your walking distance
    Doug

Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

* My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

* My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

* My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

"You can't out-train a lousy diet"

• Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
      Ghana, Accra, Dansoman, Sakaman, Enso Name Ye

I know that feeling and first of all I want you to know that it is very easy and simple to lose weight. All what you need is a big motivation. It changes your life when you set your mind to do something and never back down and finally achieve the results. About the diet, there is the Dukan Diet in which you will see a change in just one day. All what you need to do is eat protein only. No sugar, no carbs, just protein. And no exercise. You can read about it on the internet. The second one is the fruit diet. I personally used pineapple and watermelon for this diet and it worked for me.Just within one week I had lost weight. This involves eating fruit as your breakfast, lunch and supper. You can also eat other foods but make sure to walk it off. The main meal must be fruits. But if you want to be healthy and fit and not just lose weight, I would advise you to exercise everyday. Running, skipping, walking instead of a car, doing home chores(which a lot of people neglect) keeps you healthy and fit and also makes you lose weight and maintain your weight. When you are done losing weight, maintaining your weight is not a problem. You can eat all you want. Just make sure to skip it off, walk it off or run it off. These exercises also keep you fit and makes you very attentive. Above all, make sure to stay motivated. Motivation is the key. You can do it!

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Lower the amount you eat and increase the amount you exercise. That's as simple as it gets. However, try to limit the amount of carbs you consume as you want to burn into fat reserves to burn weight