MEMBER LOGIN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 10 Predictions

Sunday Games:
    Detroit @ Chicago - Mack is back, and that defense will keep Stafford struggling to score points. Bears 24-13
    New Orleans @ Cincinnati - Dez is added to NO and they will have plenty of weapons to score enough points on the road. Saints 35-17
    Atlanta @ Cleveland - ATL goes into Cleveland and gets away with a win. This will be closer then many will believe. Falcons 21-17
    New England @ Tennessee - Brady is too much for the Titans. They will stay strong on the road. Pats 28-14
    Jacksonville @ Indianapolis - Two struggling teams, this could be a coinflip. I will go with Indy at home 21-17
    Arizona @ Kansas City - Mahomes and the Chiefs will pound Zona. Chiefs 38 - 10
    Buffalo @ New York - The Bills should get their QB back, so this is a duke of first round QB's. If Darnold continues to struggle Buffalo will win even though both teams have lackluster offense. Bills 10-7
    Washington @ Tampa Bay - Washington will get the W as the Bucs are still flipping a coin at the QB Spot. Redskin 27-21

Afternoon Games:
    Los Angeles @ Oakland - Chargers will destroy Oakland. Gruden is going to take a beating here. 28-7 LA
    Miami @ Green Bay - I have Rodgers at home getting a win vs a good Miami team. 24-21 Packers
    Seattle @ Los Angeles - Rams are just too good on both sides of the ball. Seattle will have a very tough time blocking that defensive line. Rams 35-20

SNF:
    Dallas @ Philadelphia - Dallas just looks pitiful so far this season. Dak is at question, and Zeke hasn't had enough from his O-Line to keep the offense going. Dallas continues to struggle here. Eagles 27-17

MNF:
    New York @ San Francisco - New York is hurting just as bad as Dallas and Oakland. SF looked sharp last week will the streak continue? 49'ers get another victory. 27-14
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 10

TNF:
    Carolina @ PItt: Two very hot teams go head to head in Pittsburgh. If the Steelers control the line of scrimmage James and Ben will provide enough points to extend the winning streak to 5 games. Steelers Rolled 52-21

Sunday Games:
    Detroit @ Chicago - Mack is back, and that defense will keep Stafford struggling to score points. Bears 34-22
    New Orleans @ Cincinnati - Dez is added to NO, but has been injured. Saints will have plenty of weapons to score enough points on the road. Saints 51-14
    Atlanta @ Cleveland - Cleveland shows up and Baker adds another W to the browns. 28-16
    New England @ Tennessee - Titans with the UPSET of the day! 34-10 over the Pats
    Jacksonville @ Indianapolis - Two struggling teams, this could be a coinflip. I will go with Indy at home 29-26
    Arizona @ Kansas City - Mahomes and the Chiefs will pound Zona. Chiefs 26-14
    Buffalo @ New York - Barkley gets the start and punishes the Jets. 41-10
    Washington @ Tampa Bay - Fitz got the start for the Bucs, but his two picks did not help them at all! 16-3

Afternoon Games:
    Los Angeles @ Oakland - Chargers will beat Oakland. Gruden is going to take a beating here, but we know he is going to try and restructure that team in the draft.. 20-6 Chargers
    Miami @ Green Bay - Rodgers and Jones way too much for Miami. Packers run all over the Dolphins. 31-12 GB
    Seattle @ Los Angeles - Seattle played well, then the Rams surged 10 points late to hold a lead and secure the W. 36-31 Rams

SNF:
    Dallas @ Philadelphia - Dallas just looks pitiful so far this season. Dak is at question, and Zeke hasn't had enough from his O-Line to keep the offense going. Dallas continues to struggle here. Eagles 27-17

MNF:
    New York @ San Francisco - New York is hurting just as bad as Dallas and Oakland. SF looked sharp last week will the streak continue? 49'ers get another victory. 27-14
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 11

TNF:
    GB @ Seattle - Vital game for both as the playoffs are slowly looming. I have Seattle at home, but do not rule out #12 for Green Bay. This will be close. Seattle 21-17

Sunday:
    Morning Games:
    Dallas @ Atlanta: Dallas will go on the road and upset ATL. Dak will find his new weapon on the outside as Zeke will help set up valuable play action passes. Dallas 21-14

Carolina @ Detroit: Carolina rebounds this week vs a struggling Detroit team. Cam will have a big game. Panthers 28-13
    Tennessee @ Indianapolis: Coming off a big W vs the Pats the Titans will keep it going. Titans here 24-10
    Tampa Bay @ New York: Both teams are struggling, but someone has to win. I think Fitz will put up enough yards to have Tampa Bay pull through. 31-17 Tampa Bay
    Houston @ Washington: I am going to predict Watson has a big game . If Washington wins that helps them greatly with the NFC East. This will be a battle. 24-21 Houston.
    Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville: The Bell drama is behind the Steelers as they continue to look dominant. Expect this one to run away unless Ben throws 5 picks like last year. Pittsburgh 35-10

Cincinnati @ Baltimore: AFC North Showdown. Can the Bengals stop Baltimore? They have given up 500 yards the last 3 games and brought in Hue Jackson. I have Baltimore at home due to their defense. 21-14 Baltimore

Afternoon Games:

Oakland @ Arizona: Two of the worst teams in the NFL in the toilet bowl. Arizona will take this one at home as Oakland looks helpless. I think Alabama could beat Oakland. 21-7 Arizona.
    Denver @ Los Angeles: Chargers have been looking good and I expect them to take care of business at home. 28-13 Chargers
    Philadelphia @ New Orleans: New Orleans is just too dominant on offense. Philly has a good defense, but they have had trouble stopping teams. New Orleans takes this one 38-21

SNF:
    Minnesota @ Chicago . Bears will be too good on defense for a Vikings team. I see Mack having a few sacks and keeping the Vikings off the field. Chicago 21-10 Bears

MNF:
    KC @ LA Rams: This will be a HUGE game . Two 9-1 teams going head to head. How hot can Mahomes be vs a legit LA Rams defense? There should be some fireworks in this one. 35-28 LA Rams
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 12 Predictions:

Thanksgiving:

Bears @ Lions: Bears rally with 14 points in the 4th to secure the W on the road. Chase Daniels played a great game and did not throw an INT.
    Washington @ Dallas: Dallas at home will be my pick. Both teams are matched up well, but if Dallas can run the ball well and take the pressure of DAK they can secure the win. This is a close one 21-17 Dallas.
    Atlanta @ New Orleans: There is no rest for Brees and the Saints. The onslaught will conintue vs Matt Ryan and the Falcons. 38-10 Saints

Sunday:

Morning Games:
    Jacksonville @ Buffalo: Buffalo is improving with the change in QB, but Jacksonville is not playing that hot. They did get some resielence vs a good game that fell short vs the Steelers. I am going to pick Jacksonville on the road with a win. 20-14 Jags
    Cleveland @ Cincy: Can Cincy stop Cleveland, can the browns score enough points? Both questions that need to be answered. I find this a high scoring game with the Bengals espcaing at home. 28-21 Bengals
    New England @ Jets: Tom Brady will be way too much for the Jets. They are struggling and have been all year. 35-10 Pats
    NY @ Philly: Philly will take care of the Giants. They rely too much on Barkley and Eli has been up and down with a very weak offensive line. 31-17 Eagles
    SF @ TB: A tough matchup for SF on the road. They will be challenged by TB, but they are not looking impressive. This will be close I am going with SF on the road. 21-17 SF
    Seattle @ Carolina: A great game with two well match-up teams. I see Russell Wilson taking care of business and the defense putting enough pressure on Cam Newton. Another close one here 20-14 with Seattle taking this one.
    Oakland @ Baltimore: Baltimore even with Lamar Jackson as QB will take this one. Oakland may have got a win, but they won't have enough firepower for the Ravens. Ravens 24-10

Afternoon Games:

Arizona @ LA Rams: Rams are way too strong here. 38-10 Rams
    Steelers @ Denver: Steelers stay hot even after a close win vs Jacksonville. They go into Denver and keep the win streak alive. James Conner will carry the load. 28-14 Steelers.
    Miami @ Indy: Miami is the better team on paper and they will provide too much offense for Luck. I see Miami escaping in a close one. 21-14 Dolphins.

SNF:
    Green Bay @ Minnesota: Talk about a big time rivalry game. Rodgers will find a way to win because that is what he does. 24-20 Packers.

MNF:
    Tennessee @ Houston: I see Houston and Watson coming through. They have a strong defense and weapons on offense. There could be some numbers put up in this game. 31-24 Texans.
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 13 Predictions:

TNF:
    New Orleans @ Dallas: Too much offense, and Zeke won't be able to churn enough yards on the ground to keep the Saints off balance. 38-17 Saints.

Morning Games:
    Baltimore @ Atlanta: Lamar Jackson will takeover and win vs Matty Ryan. I see Baltimore pulling this one off but close. 24-20 Ravens
    Denver @ Cincinnati: Cincy continues to struggle on defense. Denver 28-17
    Los Angeles @ Detroit: Rams will be way too much here. 42-17 Rams
    Arizona @ Green Bay: Rodgers will get the W here to keep playoff hopes alive. 28-10 Packers
    Buffalo @ Miami: Miami at home should seal the W. Buffalo is still looking for answers: Miami 27-13
    Chicago @ New York: Bears defense is too much for New York: 27-7
    Carolina @ Tampa Bay: There may be some points here, but Cam will come out on top with the panthers. Panthers 21-20
    Indianapolis @ Jacksonville: Luck and Indy are making a surge and they will overcome Jacksonville on the road. 28-17 Indy
    Cleveland @ Houston: Cleveland coming off a big W over a division rival will be cooled by the hot texans who continue their win streak. Texans 28-7
    New York @ Tennessee: I see Mariota taking control here after an incredible almost perfect showing last week. 24-10 Titans

Afternoon Games:

Kansas City @ Oakland: Blowout here 42-10 KC
    Minnesota @ New England: NE will be too strong at home. 28-17
    San Francisco @ Seattle: Wilson and the seahawks continue to play well and will win at home. 27-10

SNF:

Los Angeles @ Pittsburgh: Two great teams square off at Heinz Field. I am hoping the Steelers rebound after a falty loss. 27-24 Steelers

MNF:

Washington @ Philadelphia: This will be a close one. Eagles have struggled all year, but with Home field they could pull it off here. 30-28 Philly
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

McCarthy Fired as Packers Head Coach.
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 14 Predictions

TNF:
    JAX @ Tenn: Should be a good game in cold weather. If Jacksonville can establish the run it would cause problems for Mariota and Tennessee. 21-17 Titans.

Sunday Morning Games:

New York @ Buffalo: Buffalo will take care of business at home vs the Jets. 21-10 Bills
    Carolina @ Cleveland: Do not rule Cleveland out here at home. IT will be close, but I think cam will keep his composure and win. 21-17 Carolina.
    Atlanta @ Green Bay: Will there be anything left to savor for Rodgers? With their coach out I still see him leading his squad to a close W over Ryan and the Falcons. 20-17 Green Bay
    Baltimore @ Kansas City: Baltimore is looking strong under Lamar Jackson, but he will be tested vs a great KC team. I see the chiefs stopping Lamar and putting up too may points. 38-21 Chiefs.
    New England @ Miami:This will be a harder game than expected for brady and his team. I still see them coming out with a W on the road under a very close game. 21-20 NE.
    New Orleans @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay will not be able to score enough on NO to win. I see Brees putting up 300-400+ yards and several touchdowns. 35-21 Saints
    New York @ Washington: Another good game here. Can Eli muster up enough offense to beat the redskins? I give the advantage at home to Washington. 21-17 Redskins.
    Indianapolis @ Houston: Two very hot teams right here going head to head in Houston. Texas will keep their win streak alive which is turning them around from starting 0-3. 35-17 Texans.

Sunday Afternoon Games:

Cincy @ LA Chargers: Chargers will put up too many points on a struggle Cincy Defense. 35-13 Chargers
    Denver @ San Francisco: Denver will continue to win even with losing one of their best receivers. 30 - 14 Bronco's
    Philly @ Dallas: Dallas will continue to roll. They are hot right now and Zeke will pound the ball to open up play action. 27-10 Dallas
    Pittsburgh @ Oakland: Pittsburgh gets back on track after two losses. 28-10 Steelers
    Detroit @ Arizona: This is a coinflip. Both teams are not the best, but someone has to win. It will be close 21-20 Arizona

SNF:
    LA Rams @ Chicago: If the Bears can force turnovers and keep the rams off the field it could be interesting. I think the Rams will put up too many points for Chicago. 28-20 Rams

MNF:
    Minn @ Seattle: Two good teams going head to head in Seattle. I give Seattle the edge wit home field. It is very hard to win there. 21-17 Seahawks
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Saints release WR Brandon Marshall
    Wentz probable with Back Injury

The 11-2 Chiefs, who lead the NFL in scoring with more than 36 points per game, will be without wide receiver Sammy Watkins, who has a foot injury. Starting running back Spencer Ware (shoulder, hamstring) and left guard Cam Erving (knee) also might not play.

Pittsburgh's James Conner probable for Steelers vs Pats on Sunday afternoon game.

TNF:

LA Chargers @ Cheifs
    This game can go either way as both teams are playing well. I give the edge to KC at home, but do not be surprised if Brees and the Chargers can pull an upset. Chargers are short at RB, and Watkins is out for KC

My Guess: KC 35-24

Injury Report:

Los Angeles Chargers
    Melvin Gordon, RB Questionable
    Austin Ekeler, RB Out
    Sean Culkin, TE Out
    Trevor Williams, CB Out
    Brandon Mebane, NT Doubtful

Kansas City Chiefs
    Spencer Ware, RB Doubtful
    Sammy Watkins, WR Out
    Eric Berry, S Questionable
    Cameron Erving, OT Doubtful
    Tyreek Hill, WR Questionable
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Saturday Games:

Houston @ NYJ: -- Houston will rebound after their loss. 28-10 Houston
    Cleveland @ Denver: Can Cleveland get more wins? Very possible. Do not be surprised to see Baker have a good game. 24-20 Browns

Sunday AM Games:

Arizona @ Atlanta - Another game where there are two teams who are struggling. I give the advantage to Ryan at home. 24-17 Falcons.
    Detroit @ Buffalo - This could go either way both teams are so-so. I will go 21-17 Buffalo
    Green Bay @ Chicago - Chicago will stay hot after a big W. Their defense is nasty. 21-10 Chicago
    Oakland @ Cincinnati - I can see Oakland pulling the W here. Cincy can't stop anyone. 17-10 Oakland
    Dallas @ Indianapolis - Indy is on a roll but they face a scorching hot Cowboys team. You have to stop Zeke or else it will be a long day. 24-20 Cowboys
    Miami @ Minnesota - Two good teams go head to head. I will go home field with Minnesota 24-20 Vikings.
    Tennessee @ New York - NY is coming around. I am going with the Giants on this one 24-17 Giants
    Washington @ Jacksonville - A good battle here Jacksonville has struggled all year, I give washington the upper hand 17-10 Washington
    Tampa Bay @ Baltimore - Lamar Jackson gets another start, and I see him getting a W at home here. 24-21 Ravens

Sunday Afternoon games:

Seattle @ San Francisco: I like seattle. They aer very good in the month of December. 30-14 Seahawks
    New England @ Pittsburgh: Steelers are on a skid, and it will be hard to overcome the reigning AFC Champs. This will be close but if Conner and the Steelers can keep Brady off the field they have a chance. 21-20 Steelers.

SNF:
    Philadelphia @ Los Angeles: The rams will be too much firepower for the eagles. 28-14 LA

MNF:
    New Orleans @ Carolina: I like the saints even at Carolina. Cam and the panthers did not look sharp vs the Browns the previous week. 27-14 New Orleans.
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Saints edge out the skidding Panthers who extend their losing streak to 6 games.. 12-9 Saints
    Redskins' Montae Nicholson charged with assault of couple

Playoffs:
    AFC:
    KC - The Chiefs AFC West Playoff berth
    Texans - The Texans could clinch the playoffs with a win or a loss by the Ravens or Steelers
    Pats - can clinch the AFC East with a victory over the Bills. But they'll need help from the Texans to get back to the No. 2 spot.
    Pitt - AFC North hold 1/2 game over Ravens
    LA Chargers - The Chargers clinched a playoff berth with a victory Thursday night at Kansas City
    Baltimore - Ravens are at the wildcard spot for #6. The Ravens are now fending off two other 8-6 teams -- the Colts and Titans -- and hold the tiebreaker among that trio.

NFC:
    Saints - 1 game ahead for home field advantage
    Rams - 1 game ahead of the bears
    Bears - NFC North Champs
    Dallas - Hold 1 game lead over redskins & eagles
    Seattle - Need one win next two weeks play the chiefs and cardinals
    Vikings - 1/2 game lead for a wild card

In the Hunt: Philadelphia Eagles (7-7), Washington Redskins (7-7), Carolina Panthers (6-8)
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Newton out the rest of the year with a bad shoulder
    Josh Gordon stepping away from football to focus on mental health
    Pharoh Cooper claimed by Cards off waivers from Rams

Saturday Games;

Washington @ Tennessee: I give the edge to Tenn at home, but this could be a coinflip if there are some mistakes by the home team. 24-13 Titans.
    Baltimore @ LA Chargers: Chargers are a hard team to beat right now. I don't know if Lamar Jackson can be a big enough threat to win this game. Chargers 20-10

Sunday Morning Games;

Cincy @ Cleveland: I am going to say Cleveland wins round 2 vs the Bengals. They are at home and Baker is playing well. 28-13 Cleveland.
    Tampa Bay @ Dallas: Dallas needs to close out a few more games to pick up steam and roll into the playoffs. TB is very iffy sometimes they show up, smoetimes they don't. They have to have a huge game on offense to put up enough points to beat Dallas. I don't see it happening. 34-20 Dallas
    Minn @ Detroit: Vikings on paper have the advantage and I will say it will be close. 21-20 Vikings.
    NY Giants @ Indy: Indy is hot right now, and a team that is picking up steam going into the playoffs. Luck will continue to play well. 31-14 Indy
    Jacksonville @ Miami: Jacksonville has had a tough year, and will struggle vs Miami. I see the Dolphins coming out on top 24-13
    Buffalo @ NE: Gordon may be gone, but NE still has weapons to win. Pats 21-10
    GB @ NY Jets: I give Rodgers the upper hand vs the Jets. Darnold looked good last game, but GB will find a way to win. 24-21 GB
    Houston @ Philly: Can Foles work magic? Houston is tough with their defense but anything is possible. I give the edge to Houston. 24-14 Texans.
    ATL @ Carolina: Cam is out which could be trouble for Carolina. Matt Ryan may come out with a W on the road. 28-21 Falcons

Sunday Afternoon:

LA Rams @ Arizona: Rams will put up a lot of offense on the cardinals. Expect Gurley to run strong. 34-10 Rams
    Chicago @ SF: Chicago's Defense way too much for SF 24-10 Chicago
    Pittsburgh @ NO: This will be a good game. Conner should be back for Pittsburgh, and if they can control the line of scrimmage and keep Brees off the field they have a chance. NO at home will put up points. Ben will have to do the same. 31-28 Saints

SNF:

KC @ Seattle: I would not rule out Settle at home and in December. I see KC Putting up points, but Russell will have to make magic happen. KC 31-24

MNF:

Denver @ Oakland: This could be close as both teams are playing poor. It won't be a high scoring game, but will be close. 17-14 Denver
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Week 17

Sunday Morning:
    Miami @ Buffalo: Buffalo has struggled, and Miami is 1-6 on the road. This could go either way. 24-17 Dolphins.
    Detroit @ GB: I see Rodgers ending the season on a high note in front of his home town fans. 28-14 Packers
    NY @ NE: Brady will be too much for the Jets who have struggled all year. 35-14 Pats
    Carolina @ NO: Brees and company will finish off the season 14-2 and getting ready or a bye week in the playoffs. 38-14 Saints
    Dallas @ NY: The giants can have hope if they keep Dak and Zeke off the field. With OBJ Out for the giants it will be a daunting task. 28-17 Cowboys
    ATL @ TB: There could be fireworks here. Expect Julio Jones to have a good game. 35-21 Falcons
    JAX @ Houston: Houston has already secured their playoff berth, and they will keep rolling over JAX. 27-10 Texans

Sunday Afternoon:
    LA @ Denver: Rivers gets back on track vs a struggling Denver team. 27-10 Chargers
    Oakland @ KC: Mahomes will end the season and add extra Yards/TD's to try and seal the MVP. 38-17 Chiefs.
    SF @ LA: Rams will be too strong on the ground and through the air. SF will have a hard time stopping the pass rush. 24-10 Rams
    Chicago @ Minn: Minnesota needs either a victory or an Eagles loss to ensure a playoff spot. Bears 17-10
    Cincy @ Pitt: Pitt needs a W and the browns to beat the Ravens to get into the playoffs. Cincy has not looked good the second half of the year. 31-13 Steelers
    Arizona @ Seattle: Seattle is too good at home in December. 34-10 Seattle
    Cleveland @ Baltimore: Do not be surprised if Baker pulls an upset. Could the browns get a winning record? They face a very good defense and Lamar Jackson playing well. 13-10 Browns

SNF:
    Indy @ Tenn: -- Winner gets in for the playoffs. Luck continues to play hot and leads the Colts in a close one. 24-21 Colts
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Playoff's

AFC:
    1. Kansas City
    2. New England
    3. Houston (AFC South)
    4. Baltimore (AFC North)
    5. LA Chargers (Wild Card)
    6. Tenn / Indy Winner

NFC:
    1. New Orleans
    2. LA Rams
    3. Bears (NFC North)
    4. Cowboys (NFC East)
    5. Seahawks (Wildcard)
    6. Eagles (Since Vikings Lost)
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Saturday:

Colts @ Texans: I am all aboard the Andrew Luck train. One of the best offensive lines in the league, and they protect him very well. Watson and Houston struggle to protect the QB, which could be an issue with sacks or turnovers. I think it will be close, but Luck and Indy are streaking. 24-20 Indy

Seattle @ Dallas: This is a coinflip. Seattle late in the year is when they bloom, and Dallas either is great or subpar depending on what team shows up. Garrett does not have a great track record in or getting to the playoffs, so this could go either way. I am picking Seahawks 20-14

Sunday:

Chargers @ Baltimore: Lamar Jackson is hot as a starter since taking over in Baltimore, and their defense is a huge asset to the late push the Ravens have made. Rivers and the Chargers are strong, but Baltimore at home and a top-tier defense gives them a close and hard earned victory. 17-14 Ravens

Philly @ Chicago: As much as I love Nick Foles and how he continues to win I do not think he can surpass the bears defense on the road. The bears will put up enough points and keep Philly off the field to secure a victory. 21-17 Bears
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Next Weekend:

Saturday:
    indy @ KC
    Dallas @ LA Rams

Sunday:
    LA Chargers @ New England
    Philly @ New Orleans
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

The Arizona Cardinals have hired former Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury to be their next head coach for a 4 year deal.
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reached agreement with Bruce Arians for a 4 year deal
    OC Josh McDaniels says he's returning to Patriots in 2019
    Broncos down to Vic Fangio, Mike Munchak for head-coaching job
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Saturday:

Colts @ KC: The colts have some questionable players in their secondary with Malik Hooker and Mike Mitchell unsure if they will play. They will need all the defense they can muster to stop Mahomes. Luck and Colts are hot, their offensive line is protecting him well, and the KC defense will have to pressure luck to win. I could see Indy pulling the upset if KC makes mistakes, but at home they will be favored. Cheifs 28-20

Dallas & LA Rams: I have the Rams in this one. Dallas is so up and down, and if they make any mistakes vs LA it could cost them. Jones also doesn't have a great track record in the post season. If Zeke and company can keep the rams off the field that is their only chance on top of making them turn the ball over. The rams will be tested, but they also have a lot of firepower on offense. Rams 27-17

Sunday:

LA @ New England: This will be closer then many people will believe. I see this coming down to Tom Brady doing what he does best and winning a close one. It is very hard to win in New England in the playoffs. 24-21 New England

Philly @ New Orleans: Does anyone remember the hurting NO Put on Philly earlier in the season? I think Foles and his luck runs out here. The saints are just too much on offense, and coming off a bye they will be ready. Saints 31-21
    Team ScoobyPrep

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Packers hire Nathaniel Hackett as offensive coordinator
    Vikings hire Gary Kubiak as the adviser on offense // Assistant Head Coach
    Jerry Rice says Antonio Brown wants to play for 49ers
    Team ScoobyPrep

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Now best weightlifting shoes are not only for some obsessed bodybuilders, but it is for each person who thinks that bodybuilding is his or her thing. And thus you can find the best powerlifting shoes for every sports store.