Greetings!

I'm new arround and I need help with something here.

I'm a 34yo 1,88m (6'22'') 86kg weight and training crossfit for the last 2 years.
I was a sedentary thin guy, starting to have a serious belly and starting to get tired just by climbing some stairs, I ate anything I wanted just beacause I always did and haven't got fat until after 26yo.

I'm currently training hard 3 times a week crossfit and some mixed training with a PT at the gym, plus, a 5km run or weight training at home once or twice a week to complement training, when possible.

The problem is, I don't think I'm getting results that reflect the effort.

I eat dark whole bread with ham ou other protein at breakfast with some low fat iogurt, vegetabe soup + meat or fish with sweet potato or beans + fruit for lunch, and chicken meat, salmon or similar with veggies for dinner. Also I take a protein scoop with low fat, 0 lactose milk after training.
Not much else on weekdays.

On saturdays it's screwup day but even then I don't eat anything with too much carbs or fat, aside from something like a burguer with fries or 1 or 2 pizza slices.
I drink socially on weekends, mostly saturday nights, not binge drinking or anything like that, some beers or wine.

I train very hard, about 40 minutes + warm up on gym, I'm starting to lift some serious weight, usually don't do machines, just "free" lifting cleans, twist and jerks, pushpress, squats, burpees, pullups, deadlifts, etc. Plus spin bench and weigths at home on some days and a 5 or 6 km run on other days.

I started being a more fit guy some months ago, I can do anything without getting tired, It's easier to train, I don't get sick tired anymore when trainig, I have better posture, etc but thats it.
Still have lower belly, I'm far from being a really fit guy, I grew on volume, got more toned but there are still a LOT of people who spontaniously say "are putting weight, you look fatter!" although I have much less fat and much more muscle.

I leave you some stats: 86,3kg, fat 16,3%, muscle 68,7%, H20 57,5, Metabolic age 23, Visceral mass or weight index - 5.

I don't know what else I can do, or what can I do differently, but for the training that I do, I feel that I should have a lean belly by now or some pecks to show when I hit the beach at least, I was expecting more, at least a bit of muscle definition. I know people who don't hit the gym, run and do a few pushups at home and are fitter than me.
I'm not expecting to have a six pack, but hey, I have 0 to show... and it's 2 years of training, not 6 months.

What can I do differently? Are there people who can't get fit no mather what? Any ideas?

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Thank you in advance