MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default Social Media Personal Training Startup Idea

Hey everybody I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know about a side hustle I'm working on that is based on training through social media!

First off, my name is Garrett, I'm 23 years old (male) and I'm an engineering student at Mizzou. I've got about 10 years of experience in fitness from training and conditioning in high school to working out in college. I grew up in a family where health and exercise were always a priority, so I know a lot about healthy eating. I've been my own trainer for most of my life, but a couple years ago I got a powerlifting coach and spent about 9 months training with him and eventually participated in a charity powerlifting competition. Since then I've gone back to being my own trainer and focused on building my own side project with a few friends.

Over the years I have noticed that the biggest obstacle for people that want to live a healthier life is that they don't know where to start and they're embarrassed to ask for help. Social media helps people break down that embarrassment because they are able to keep a certain level of anonymity while reaching out to people they trust that can provide great tips and advice through these networking platforms.

Thank you to everyone who reads all of this, I know it's a lot but I want to give as much information as I can. Let me know what you guys think of it and if you want to join the group either as a member or trainer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Doug; 10-11-2018 at 09:21 AM.