MEMBER LOGIN

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default I Have started Working Out Any Help?

Hi guys,
    I am new here and I have been reading through your posts which as far as I am concerned they are helpful. Now, guys, I weigh about 130kgs and I feel this is too much. I talked to my doctor about my condition and we all agreed that I should cut that weight as soon as possible. He seconded me to a dietician and we agreed on how I was to go about it. The rest is history because I could not stick to the recommendations. In fact, this is why I am here! I want to workout and lose weight. I have been through the basics including the right foods to eat, sleep and the need to eat at regular intervals. My trainer has introduced me to cardio and squats and think we are doing great. Any idea on how I should progress?

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default Response to your question

Try this out it will certainly work,,it worked for me too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gQGUVM3LYgK4TQdbtbL3u4dncjuSgiwZc25tXirWXTU/edit?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Ayoade96; 10-12-2018 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      6-12 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default Response to your question

Try this out it will certainly work,,it worked for me too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Arose View Post
    Hi guys,
    I am new here and I have been reading through your posts which as far as I am concerned they are helpful. Now, guys, I weigh about 130kgs and I feel this is too much. I talked to my doctor about my condition and we all agreed that I should cut that weight as soon as possible. He seconded me to a dietician and we agreed on how I was to go about it. The rest is history because I could not stick to the recommendations. In fact, this is why I am here! I want to workout and lose weight. I have been through the basics including the right foods to eat, sleep and the need to eat at regular intervals. My trainer has introduced me to cardio and squats and think we are doing great. Any idea on how I should progress?
    Hi Arose, I can see that you are struggling with losing fat. The main thing that you need to focus on is being in a calorie deficit. 500 calories below your maintenance should be good enough. In terms of exercise, cardio as many times per week as possible will do the job well.

There is a book i highly reccommend which contains everything you need to know about fat loss- and its only $3.04!

Here is the title to the book - Fat Loss: Everything You Need To Know To Melt Fat Away From Your Body And Lose Weight Fast

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Hello Arose! i have personally been there when i was 16 years old i was weighing 168 lbs and i got bullied almost everyday but i managed to break through and i worked hard and i got that body i always wanted but it was a hard struggle for me so i understand how hard it actually is. Now i am 26 years old and still working on my body and i love how you mentioned youve been eating the right foods because eating the right foods was the deal breaker for me at 16. But it was really hard for me back then to find good food to eat i didnt even know what to eat haha. I have personally gone through many workout/diet programs and i have actually found one i like and ofcours it actually works haha i would advice you to check out this review on the fat decimator program https://reviewjar755877880.wordpress.com/ the review made me pull the trigger on buying it and best of all its not even expensive. I wish you good luck in the future Arose and rock on! .