MEMBER LOGIN

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Default Help Him Build Wider Shoulders!

Hello guys,
    I have a friend who is interested in gaining wider shoulders. He talked to me about it and I decided to assist. I did some research on how one can build wider shoulders and found that visiting the gym was mandatory. Multi-joint movements and overhead pressing motion can help one achieve these results faster. I suggested the same to him and he hit the gym running. Among the things he does often is to build the front deltoids. He does this by performing overhead shoulder presses and uses a barbell and dumbbells. He also tries to develop lateral deltoids by holding a dumbbell and lifting each hand several times. He also lifts loads. He has been doing this three times a week for the past 3 months. Unfortunately, he is still the same guy he was three months ago- no wider shoulders. However, he has gained plenty of muscles on the hands. So I am wondering if he is doing the right thing. Kindly suggest any other thing you think he can do to help develop the muscles.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Arose View Post
    Hello guys,
    I have a friend who is interested in gaining wider shoulders. He talked to me about it and I decided to assist. I did some research on how one can build wider shoulders and found that visiting the gym was mandatory. Multi-joint movements and overhead pressing motion can help one achieve these results faster. I suggested the same to him and he hit the gym running. Among the things he does often is to build the front deltoids. He does this by performing overhead shoulder presses and uses a barbell and dumbbells. He also tries to develop lateral deltoids by holding a dumbbell and lifting each hand several times. He also lifts loads. He has been doing this three times a week for the past 3 months. Unfortunately, he is still the same guy he was three months ago- no wider shoulders. However, he has gained plenty of muscles on the hands. So I am wondering if he is doing the right thing. Kindly suggest any other thing you think he can do to help develop the muscles.
    Some info on gaining muscle through nutrition

https://breakingmuscle.com/healthy-e...in-muscle-mass
    Doug

Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

* My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

* My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

* My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

"You can't out-train a lousy diet"

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle

Thanks Thank you Doug, it is true that I forgot to mention to my friend that eating the right diet is a prerequisite for broad shoulders. Protein, fiber, and carbohydrates are all important for anyone looking forward to developing wider shoulders. I have also suggested to him the Keto diet so we are watching things. I should be ready with an update in 6 weeks’ time.