MEMBER LOGIN

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Seeking Alternatives 0606196t's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Mar 2011
    • Posts
      2,954
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Scotland
    • Training Log
    • Reputation
      93,799,766
    • Rep Power
      938,020

    Default Has a whole bunch of training logs been deleted?

    Appreciate not many people use the training logs many more - but my 2019 log seems to have been removed. Can I get some of the numbers back, and I'll stop posting if the intention is to close the forum. Cheers

  2. #2
    Trusted Advisor Doug's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2006
    • Posts
      32,496
    • Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      UK
    • Reputation
      1,385,257,343
    • Rep Power
      13,852,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0606196t View Post
    Appreciate not many people use the training logs many more - but my 2019 log seems to have been removed. Can I get some of the numbers back, and I'll stop posting if the intention is to close the forum. Cheers
    Hi, I deleted over 100 spam messages yesterday, but didnt see any training logs that were deleted, Is the training log you refer to the one in the link below

    https://forum.muscleandstrength.com/...8-Training-Log

    In the link below is all your posts that I can see

    https://forum.muscleandstrength.com/...id=2013312&pp=
    Last edited by Doug; 02-03-2019 at 06:42 AM.
    Doug

    Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

    * My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

    * My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

    * My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

    "You can't out-train a lousy diet"

  3. #3
    Seeking Alternatives 0606196t's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Mar 2011
    • Posts
      2,954
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Scotland
    • Training Log
    • Reputation
      93,799,766
    • Rep Power
      938,020

    Default

    It's not. I started one just before 2019 to capture this year's training as it's easier for me to take up. It's not just mine that has been deleted from the training logs too, inly 3 people have been kinda using the fuction including LayzieBone. And now it is just him and a new member.

    This was the url - https://forum.muscleandstrength.com/...g-log-for-2019

    Be good if you can retrieve for text copy for me to work from. Cheers

  4. #4
    Trusted Advisor Doug's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2006
    • Posts
      32,496
    • Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      UK
    • Reputation
      1,385,257,343
    • Rep Power
      13,852,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0606196t View Post
    It's not. I started one just before 2019 to capture this year's training as it's easier for me to take up. It's not just mine that has been deleted from the training logs too, inly 3 people have been kinda using the fuction including LayzieBone. And now it is just him and a new member.

    This was the url - https://forum.muscleandstrength.com/...g-log-for-2019

    Be good if you can retrieve for text copy for me to work from. Cheers
    Hi, I'm not sure what happened with your training log, I can only soft delete posts, and have looked at the ones I have deleted and there is no training log that was deleted only spam ones, I have checked, if you contact Damian (site owner) who is a whizz kid on computers, he may be able to explain what has gone wrong and also may be able to retrieve you log. Use the "Contact us" part at the bottom of the page
    Doug

    Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

    * My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

    * My fitness Centre Site - www.gemini-fitness-centre.co.uk

    * My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

    "You can't out-train a lousy diet"

  5. #5
    Seeking Alternatives 0606196t's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Mar 2011
    • Posts
      2,954
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      Scotland
    • Training Log
    • Reputation
      93,799,766
    • Rep Power
      938,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure what happened with your training log, I can only soft delete posts, and have looked at the ones I have deleted and there is no training log that was deleted only spam ones, I have checked, if you contact Damian (site owner) who is a whizz kid on computers, he may be able to explain what has gone wrong and also may be able to retrieve you log. Use the "Contact us" part at the bottom of the page
    Cheers Doug - will see if there is a response from him. I've pulled some from googlecache, so will just work from it.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Bdillingham Logs EFX Sports Training Ground BCAA
    By Bdillingham5 in forum Supplement Reviews & Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 11:55 AM
  2. Thread Ratings and Training Logs
    By Steve in forum Forum Rules & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
  3. Ter's training logs 'n stuff...
    By terrokkin in forum Member Training Journals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:38 AM
  4. training logs
    By JimK in forum Muscle Building
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. Training logs?
    By Damien in forum Muscle & Strength Stuff
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 09:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •