I'll try my best to explain this ... I want to tone my thighs without growing them and I don't want to grow my butt either. I know the bubble butt is in but I don't like it and I'm trying to figure out how to tone them separately without making either of them larger. I have bad knees and squats tend to make my thighs too big for my clothes. I do bodyweight and resistance band workouts 6 times a week (2 abs, 2 legs, 2 arms), walk 4 miles per day at 4mph, switch up yoga and pilates, and have recently added rebounding to my routine. Nothing I do seems to make the fat budge and I feel like I'm just getting thicker in the butt/thigh area and that's not what I want. I feel like there's muscle under the fat that won't go away. I feel like my muscles are just melting or aren't toning anymore.

As for diet, I'm very careful about what I eat. I drink only water (about 2-3L/day) and I follow a clean vegan diet. I have a gluten and soy allergy and I don't respond well to a high fat diet. I'm not sure how to figure macros for a proper diet. I'm sure I'm probably not eating enough or not eating the right ratios of macros.

I'm just at a loss, I've been struggling with my body image/weight for over the past 20 years (I'm 35 and weigh about 130) and I feel like no matter what I do I don't see any changes. I have suffered from an eating disorder and it's hard to makes myself eat but I now know I have to at least to feed my body and preserve what i have but not seeing changes pushes me back towards starving myself. I can't seem to achieve the body I'm looking to have and I know it's not going to happen over night. Any advice or direction is appreciated. Thanks.